zibep is offline Junior Member

Cycle #2, whadaya think?

Went on test cyp and deca 300mg each for 10 weeks the first time around. Enjoyed it, but got kinda bad skin while I was on it. So this time I'm thinking:

Test propionate
    EQ
    dbol

Not sure how much of each to take, but want to be moderate. I think steroids affects me more than others so I can probably get away with a bit less.

I've heard propionate has a short half life so I would shoot twice a week, letting my body's test level get back to normal after each time. Also, EQ sounds pretty low on the sides. dbol is for fun, and I'm willing to not do it, but wanted to do a little to kick in the gains. Clomid after of course.

Thanks for any comments...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Cycle #2, whadaya think?

I've heard propionate has a short half life so I would shoot twice a week, letting my body's test level get back to normal after each time.
    ---
    Why?? You're bodys hormones will be way out of wack are you will be in more risk of side effects...Guaranteed. Shoot it AT LEAST eod.

Also, EQ sounds pretty low on the sides.
    ----
    It is, at doses below a gram.

dbol is for fun, and I'm willing to not do it, but wanted to do a little to kick in the gains.
    -----

K...you're skin was bad on 300mg of cyp and deca ...and taking dbol and prop...dont you think you'll see pretty much the same effects??

What are you trying to do with this cyc? What are your stats? More info is needed, and we'll get this sucker rollin.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Prop has to be injected ED. I say drop the prop and go ewith t2. You can do:

T 200 1 to 10 weeks 400mg
    eq 1 to 10 weeks 400 - 500mg
    DBol 1 to 4 weeks 30 - 50mg ed

stats

Stats are:

29 y.o. 5'8" 185. Was 173 before last cycle. Put on 25 pounds, but got a little fat. Now I've taken off the fat so I'm at a pretty solid 185.

My goal on this cycle is just muscle mass as usual, but I want to be able to keep as much as possible. Keep hearing that EQ and propionate are good for long term gains.

As far as shooting twice a week, I got this advice from a bodybuilder friend of mine. Also, when I read about propionate it states that women shoot it just once every 5-7 days with "remarkable results". Sure, I'm a man, but I want to avoid the prolongued elevation of test in my body to avoid the sides I got last time if possible. I'm fairly sure it was the test that caused my skin to get weird (bumps on the front of my traps of all places).

any other comments?

Anyone else have suggestions on this cycle or another good second cycle for me?

Also, is dbol prescribed by doctors ever? I don't mean for recreational use, but for people who really need it as prescription? My doctor is great about prescribing the stuff that I need. He prescribed the test/deca for my first cycle. I have a low testosterone level evidently.

Thanks.

Thread Information