Thread: Clomid?????

Raistlin is offline New Member

Clomid?????

I got off of running test200 for 10 weeks and i would take 3cc so i 600mg a week. i am off now for two weeks and i heard of this clomid that they say is important to take after a cycle....please advise and thanks

Clomid is used to restore your testicular function after cycling......GET SOME ASAP!!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    I got off of running test200 for 10 weeks and i would take 3cc so i 600mg a week. i am off now for two weeks and i heard of this clomid that they say is important to take after a cycle....please advise and thanks

Use the link in the upper right hand corner... get liquid Clomi and take about 50 mg a day for 10 to 14 days... usually a testosterone cycle almost doesnt need it because if you had tapered off at the end of the cycle you almost restart function as the test wears off, but clomid will get you back to your natural production quickly. Often it starts working from dose #1 but we do it for 10 to 14 days just to make sure everything is restarted well and it also protects you from possibly being with higher estrogens in your body then male hormone and prevents testicular damage or breast growth during this period of time as well. Sometimes more damage is done to your testicles when you first exit a cycle and your estrogens are higher then your testosterone levels since to some extent, testosterone itself IS an anti-estrogen.

NIVEK is offline New Member
    I read where they say take CLOMID at 300mg day 1, then 100mg's days 2 thru 14.

Is this just for super long large pro builder cycles, or can I just take the 50mg's for 2 weeks?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you go coocoo like I do on clomid, just discontinue and up the amount of nolva your taking.

NIVEK is offline New Member
    Thanks Magic, but I just got off a regular cycle,, ok? what I need help is breaking down the dosages, if I want 300mg for day one,, then the liquid clomid is 70ml 35mg/ml

So for 300mg.s figure every 3ml of liquid clomid, how much should I take on

Day 1 ??ml
    Day 2 ??ml

If 1ml is 35mg's then 35 into 300 is 8, so i'd take 8CC's on the first day to get my 300mg?

Is this correct?

Thanks Magic

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Clom for a month is standard, week 1-2 100mgs, week 3-4 50mgs.

The formula is above just do the conversion math, oh and 300 is 8.5.

Gotta fly.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    i heard of this clomid that they say is important to take after a cycle....please advise and thanks
    You didn't know of this BEFORE you began your run w/AAS?

~SC~

Thread Information