motomadman is offline New Member

Best Cycle for a Jump Start (Military headed to the sandbox...)

I am a member of the military and I will be heading over to the sandbox soon. The question that I have for you gentleman is what sort of cycle would be best to get a jump start on getting back into shape?

My situation is this, I have had a series of surgeries over the last couple of years to correct a hernia. As of this month I have finally been released by my doctor to go back to full activity. I am about 20lbs or so overweight, and in not too great shape.

My diet and exercise schedule is working fairly well for me, but I want something that is going to help me drop some weight faster and get STRONG. At 6 feet tall and 185lbs I am not concerned about gaining mass, just converting some fat into lean muscle... In fact being a little bit on the lean side is an advantage in my job. I have about 12 weeks to get the job done, and it has to be an orally administered medicine that allows for me to keep as much of the gains as possible... A friend has suggested Winny, but I need more advice on dosages, etc.

So please spare me the noob flames! I appreciate the advice!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    you wanna get string fast the winni alone is retarted. you dont wanna gain mass but you wanna get STRONG! also retarted. I guess if you want quality involved in your gains but not to get too big but strength i would reccomend a test only sycle, run test prop to avoid teh water bloat @ 150mg EOD< or 75mg Ed this is only my opinion bro but its what i would do if i had your goals.

Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    you wanna get string fast the winni alone is retarted. you dont wanna gain mass but you wanna get STRONG! also retarted. I guess if you want quality involved in your gains but not to get too big but strength i would reccomend a test only sycle, run test prop to avoid teh water bloat @ 150mg EOD< or 75mg Ed this is only my opinion bro but its what i would do if i had your goals.

Thanks for the advice, but I am a noob so I am not up on the slang for different substances. What is the difference between EOD and Ed? I know very little about steroids ...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    EOD=every other day, ED=every day

Hardcore life is offline Junior Member
    dude if you only know very little about steroids then you should be doing more research before you go and start stickin yourself.

Duh!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    dude if you only know very little about steroids then you should be doing more research before you go and start stickin yourself.

Umm... That would be the reason I am on this forum?

I am doing research, but with an illicit activity there is only so much "official" information available. I was hoping to get some opinions from people who have actually used them before.

yautja is offline Junior Member
    if you wanna lose some fat while holding onto muscle winny would be perfect.
    it also is great for strength.
    take 50mg per day for 6-8weeks.
    the great thing about winny is that it can be taken orally or injected and seeing as you want to use an oral it would be perfect.
    you would have much better results if you also used some injectable testosterone but if you are deadset on orals the winny would be good.
    the only prob with winny is that it can be a little hard on the joints so be aware of that side effect.
    anavar is also a great drug to build lean mass while dieting.
    30-40 mg per day for 8 weeks would also be great but anavar is fairly expensive so see how you go.

???

Anyone else have input? Also a safe online store would be key as well...

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motomadman
    Anyone else have input? Also a safe online store would be key as well...

no asking for sources!

a test prop/winny cycle would do you good

just make sure you throw in some nolvadex for the gyno

or if you dont like sticking yourself every day or every other day then you could just use dbols instead of test prop. but thats generally not recommended and you will gain more from the test

the test will put on mass but stacked with winny it will be lean, and the mass you gain will last much much longer

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motomadman
    The question that I have for you gentleman is what sort of cycle would be best to get a jump start on getting back into shape?

steroids are not used for this purpose IMO. you should be IN shape when you use steriods .

so the best cycle to get back into shape is cardio good diet and sound training, there is your cycle right there

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    why does it have to be an oral??

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    body building and getting in endurance shape are way different, look in the diet and training forums in this site. That and some dedication will help you get into shape.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    steroids are not used for this purpose IMO. you should be IN shape when you use steriods .

so the best cycle to get back into shape is cardio good diet and sound training, there is your cycle right there

yes definitly. horrible idea if you havent worked out naturally for a few years.
    never start working out simply cuz you started taking steroids

ive heard of so many uneducated people who juice and then once theyre finished just stop working out as if theyll keep all the muscle. thats just BS

the ONLY reason you should be using steroids is to get beyond your natural potential, ONCE youve reached your natural potential. it may take several years to get to your natural potential

Thread Information