BDbuddy7 is offline New Member

TEST LEVEL QUESTIONS!!! Smarties only please!!!

1) what is the difference between a 16-17 Y/O test levels and a 22-25 Y/o test levels...(numerical wise) normal levels...

2) how much would 250MG of enanthate increase your test levels by

3) are sides from test due to fluxuating test levels or stacked test levels..as in like a build up or shooting to often...

answers to these three questions would make me the happiest man in the world...thanks bros..go at it

j martini is offline Member
    1. Not sure. I know the upper end of test production is the equivilant to 10mgs a day. So a 16-17 Y/O would probanly be around this or a little higher. A 22-25Y/O would probably be around 7-10mg a day i can imagine there being more than a few mg more per day.

2. Once you start using synthetic testosterone no matter what dose your body own testosterone production shuts down. So you would have 250mg of test per week. Take the weight of the enanthate ether and you have about 190mg or so i think.

3. Both. Keeping blood levels stable by injecting on a regular basis will help control sides. But having high testosterone levels where you have aromatization of testosterone to estrogen will also cause sides. This can be controlled by the use of anti e'e.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I concur w/ j martini

e22
    e22 is offline New Member
    I'd like to know about levels (total (ng) and free (pg) ), not what are the minimum and maximum levels but what are the mean levels of testosterone in the ranges of 15 to 21 and 22 to 25.
    Last time I got a check they were 320ng for Total, and 66pg for Free Testosterone . Im 23 y.o., never juiced before, neither oral or injection.
    Thanks

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    1. Not sure. I know the upper end of test production is the equivilant to 10mgs a day. So a 16-17 Y/O would probanly be around this or a little higher. A 22-25Y/O would probably be around 7-10mg a day i can imagine there being more than a few mg more per day.

2. Once you start using synthetic testosterone no matter what dose your body own testosterone production shuts down. So you would have 250mg of test per week. Take the weight of the enanthate ether and you have about 190mg or so i think.

3. Both. Keeping blood levels stable by injecting on a regular basis will help control sides. But having high testosterone levels where you have aromatization of testosterone to estrogen will also cause sides. This can be controlled by the use of anti e'e.
    point 2 may not necessarily be true. ive read that low doses of test may actually increase natural production

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by e22
    I'd like to know about levels (total (ng) and free (pg) ), not what are the minimum and maximum levels but what are the mean levels of testosterone in the ranges of 15 to 21 and 22 to 25.
    Last time I got a check they were 320ng for Total, and 66pg for Free Testosterone . Im 23 y.o., never juiced before, neither oral or injection.
    Thanks

thats very low. if thats really your levels then maybe you should go on HRT

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    point 2 may not necessarily be true. ive read that low doses of test may actually increase natural production
    I dont agree ,same thing with people using dbol am or low dose var to bridge IMO if you introduce an exogenous hormone you are shut down.

Georgie is offline Member
    Well I don't know if this helps you or not, but I am 30 and on HRT. My test serum levels started at 403ng/dl on a scale of 241-847 and free test at 20.6pg/ml on a scale of 9.3-26.5. I take 240mg of test e per week along with .25mg of arimidex and 10mg of nolva. Last time I had my levels check they were at: test serum 1456ng/dl and free test >52.0pg/ml.

BDbuddy7 is offline New Member
    cmon du u stole my thread...im tryina learn somthin hea hahah...please more answers on my questions...thanks for the info so far...more more more please please please

1) i no the life of Test E is like 10-14 days but how long before a CC(250mg) would die down...so basically wuts a good schedual for jus low test injections to keep blood levels stable without doin redic amounts...

e22

Unhappy Sorry Dudes Need Help Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    thats very low. if thats really your levels then maybe you should go on HRT
    Sorry to steal my friend but if this is true then I guess I may be kinda fu cked up... Either way my posts bump your question up which gives u more views and answers.

According to lab tests I fall in normal parameters for total T, while free T falls short 6pg of normal bounds...

I tried private messaging you jgg1221 but I couldnt, so I had to post here, what should be normal levels for me (23 year old dude) please....

Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconveniences

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Sorry to steal my friend but if this is true then I guess I may be kinda fu cked up... Either way my posts bump your question up which gives u more views and answers.

According to lab tests I fall in normal parameters for total T, while free T falls short 6pg of normal bounds...

I tried private messaging you jgg1221 but I couldnt, so I had to post here, what should be normal levels for me (23 year old dude) please....

Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconveniences
    Not trying to be a smart a$$ but did you activate your pm's

User cp, edit options, scroll down and click the box

just trying to help it's been a problem lately

e22
    Thanks, sorry im a n00b in forums

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Thanks, sorry im a n00b in forums

No prob bro... Welcome to AR the best in the business.

Sorry for interupting your thread BD. Good luck
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-12-2005 at 09:37 PM.

Thread Information