China Dawg is offline Junior Member

Unhappy QV Trenbolone - Fake or Real? QVTB-007

I got some QV trenbolone yesterday and man it looks legit. Box, bottle, and hologram all look good. I have trouble peeling the hologram off though, it doesn't seem to want to come off of the bottles. Any way, the only problem is that it's marked as batch number QVTB-007 and the expiration date is given as 05 2010, but it should be (according to QV's website) an expiration date of 04 2007.

So I'm guessing this is fake gear.... But my source swears he doesn't know what's up and he's looking into it further. I'm sure he'll come back with some BS excuse as to why it's really legit. So in preparation I thought I'd ask if anyone has heard anything about this batch legitimately having two expiration dates. Anyone used this stuff from this batch and expiration date?

I've started using it now along with test prop and winstrol . If I don't have any tren sides or results by the end of the week, then I'm going to take the stuff back. Dude says he'll give me my money back, but I'm betting he'll fight me on it if he's got some lame excuse by then. So any help would be appreciated.

chinglau is offline New Member
    I did try it befor,i got good "LOOK",so i think QV Trenbolone is Real!

somedude247 is offline Member
    Weird that the hologram does not come off, it should come off and their should be little pieces of the hologram left on the bottle (not too sure of what shapes they are exactly). Once again...stay away from QV, I have never personally had a good experience with that company...dirty mexican shit

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You will know if the Tren is real like said within a few days if it is tren acetate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You will know if the Tren is real like said within a few days if it is tren acetate.
    I've done two injections now. So far just a little injection site soreness but no pain during injection. I've been on test prop and winny for three weeks now so it's hard to tell if there's really any change above and beyond the normal pumps I get in the gym. At least I'm not getting infections.... Well I'll give it until the end of the week and see. Yes it's tren acetate so it should be fast acting.

lifter05 is offline Junior Member
    my friend got QV also the holo does peel of and are little things under it also expo date is 07 2007 qve 025enantat qv 250 for the one he has didnt use it yet that i kno of how do u check product number and stuff to c if its real

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I have never had a problem with QV, but maybe i had a good hook-up. Did u see it before u bought it, if so then u could have raised ur concern then instead of having buyers regret. I have seen more QV gear than u can imagine and used them almost exclusively for about 2 years. Only in the latest Anabolic review guide did i see some crappy looking fakes. But they were so obvious. Lately though they have died out in availability and other brands are growing. I say try it out, see if u like it, and do what u think is best if u dont.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    i would simply email QV. their website is on the label whether its real or fake.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with e-mailing QV's website.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Yah not a bad idea at all, dont know y i never thought about that.

Thanks guys. I got an e-mail address for QV off their website and sent them a simple e-mail asking whether this is legit or not. I doubt I'll get a response though since I didn't send the e-mail in Spanish and I think their e-mail address is probably for sales only. It's worth a shot though. Of course my source came back and swears the stuff is legit.... I'll know in a couple more days once I see if it has any effect.

Yes I was prepared when I went to pick up this stuff. I took a picture of the product and a print-out of the correct batch numbers and expiration dates. I knew when I bought it that it was fishy. But my source has been very, very good and reliable in the past and he swore that he checked the web that morning and the numbers checked out. He lied, so obviously I trust little of what he says now.

Well I'll know by the end of the week - 75 mg/day. Injected 2 days so far....

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    Thanks guys. I got an e-mail address for QV off their website and sent them a simple e-mail asking whether this is legit or not. I doubt I'll get a response though since I didn't send the e-mail in Spanish and I think their e-mail address is probably for sales only. It's worth a shot though. Of course my source came back and swears the stuff is legit.... I'll know in a couple more days once I see if it has any effect.

Yes I was prepared when I went to pick up this stuff. I took a picture of the product and a print-out of the correct batch numbers and expiration dates. I knew when I bought it that it was fishy. But my source has been very, very good and reliable in the past and he swore that he checked the web that morning and the numbers checked out. He lied, so obviously I trust little of what he says now.

Well I'll know by the end of the week - 75 mg/day. Injected 2 days so far....
    they wont reply.. good luck.

lifter05 is offline Junior Member
    how do u check the batch numbers? any one have the site or information on this

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I agree with deezuhl, I've emailed them before and they don't answer back. But I've always had good experiences with QV. I like em

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    qv is good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lifter05
    how do u check the batch numbers? any one have the site or information on this
    http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/english.html

Thread Information