nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

the back pain.... started training

hi guys i started training again yesterday because my back has been still aching some but feekinbg much better. if i can get the pain to subside using muscle cream and ibuprofen i should be cool training right as long as i take it fairly easy on the back, i.e. rows, squats etc... what you guys think????

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    what does your doc think?

It is hard to evaluate and give advice about an injury that Ive never seen or felt. You and you doc are the only ones who would know if it is safe you you to be training.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    hi guys i started training again yesterday because my back has been still aching some but feekinbg much better. if i can get the pain to subside using muscle cream and ibuprofen i should be cool training right as long as i take it fairly easy on the back, i.e. rows, squats etc... what you guys think????
    my profesional advice is take it easy on the exercises that can cause you pain, ie , squats, deadlifts etc etc, but keep lifting. use lighter waits if you HAVE to do exercises that may cause more damage or, avoid them and do similar exercises that will work the muscle and allow you to be safer. example, instead of standing rows with a barbell, use a supported machine for the time being until better. ice when sore. twenty minutes every two hour you are awake when you are in pain. hell you can even ice as a precautionary measure, i do all the time.fcuk heat, it isn't worth it. any problems, Pm me.

Thread Information