Hardcore life is offline Junior Member

is ordering syringes and needles legal?

can i order needles and syringes off the internet without being hassled by the law or should i go to a vet place cause there are plenty of dairys where i live.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    legal, no problems at all

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I believe its legal for research rurposes.

In other words, it ok to order them.

aight thanks guys cause i dont want to be busted for something before i even start my cycle. that would suck! by the way i have some T400 and tren .....now my buddy was the one who got this shit and it wasnt what i wanted but its all he could get. now its my first cycle so should i hold off on the tren and just run the test for 10 wks or add the tren? i have nolva and hcg for post cycle....

cmon guys alittle help would be nice...

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    absolutley legal... you can even walk into your neighborhood drugstore and buy them; no questions asked. I just walked into a Walgreens drug store last night and bought 8 22g x 1 1/2" and 8 25g x 1" sometimes they look at ya with a funny eye if your all ripped up and $hit, but technically, they can't even ask you what they are for. One time some arrogant guy did and I said "none of yoru business" that was that.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I stronly advise you to leave the Tren for a future cycle. May be not the 2nd, 3rd or 4th due to it being extremly anabolic /androgenic . Run a Test only cycle for 10 or 12 weeks. 500mg/wk is sufficient.

Run Nolva 10mg/ED through the cycle and 20mg/ED during PCT. HCG is not run during PCT but whilst "on" to stop testicualr atrophy. Alternativly get some Clomid and run it 100mg/ED 1st week and 50mg/ED 2nd week for PCT.

cool cause i need some , but about my question on the tren should i run it with my t 400 or just hold off until ive got more experience? once agian its my first cycle.

Unoid is offline Member
    I tried trne and dbol on my first cycle, the stuff kicked the shit out my legs in under 1 week, especially the tren , my legs would get sooo sore I could barely walk , and I wans't even working out my legs.

honestly, I would hold off on the tren for the next cycle, take this in stride bro... your body will thank you for it.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    can't you just go to a shoppers or walgreens and get a box? i went into shoppers the other day and the head pharmacist is kickass. he's like ah the roid special again how many do you need, do you want the hole box? He gave me the box and a sharpie container cuz i said i didnt have one.

aight then thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    can't you just go to a shoppers or walgreens and get a box? i went into shoppers the other day and the head pharmacist is kickass. he's like ah the roid special again how many do you need, do you want the hole box? He gave me the box and a sharpie container cuz i said i didnt have one.
    Now THAT is a cool pharmacist! Yeah, most all of them are cool for the most part.

they wont sell needle without a precript in certain area of america including where im from which is new england

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ye some places dont sell w/o a script, and some days ill go into walgreens and theyll say i need a script, then ill go in tha next day and i wont need a script

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    they wont sell needle without a precript in certain area of america including where im from which is new england

Same thing for me in Lousiana.

I agee with the above on your next cycle. You should hold off on the tren until next cycle. Not only cause you will get kickass gains using only test for your first cycle but also cause you might get some bad sides and if you are taking two subs. then you wont know which one is causing it .

well im in california so is it illegal? shit i just ordered them too!! should i cancel it?

can some one please help with this

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    well im in california so is it illegal? shit i just ordered them too!! should i cancel it?
    don't worry about it dude. you'll be ok. they'll get there with no problems

WHEW!!!! thanks man i was trippin out! I dont want to get screwed over you know!

Thread Information