Charged_UP is offline Associate Member

getting fed up of it

Does anybody get fed up after taking juice of and on for a long time. Always thinking of the next cycle, or the constant shots, and constant feeling that u need to get bigger or cutter. I am now clean for 6 months, still think about what i shoudl take, but am kinda of fed up and feel like just maintaining. I dont know how many of u get stuck practicing in cycle after cycle, but does it or is it something ur getting fed up of.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    dude, I hear ya loud and clear... I am in the same boat right now and as much as I love it, I get soooo frustrated at the same time... the problem is that we have all developed some form of a complex and feel the need for constant improvment.. you will never be satisfied unless you accept your body and know that you look and feel good.... I am currently in training

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    the problem is that we have all developed some form of a complex and feel the need for constant improvment
    This is very interesting...& with some...will lead to overuse & abuse combined with a mindless (backed up with some unproven facts) drive to suppliment...

Just a thought...have a nice day....

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes my friends but tnever being satisfied with our selves is a great motivator, no one ever got anywhere by settleing, i use my complex as a constant reminder and motivator to b bigger and stronger. just MO

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Trust your instincts. If you don't feel like starting a cycle, wait until you do. Don't waste your time and money if you are not ready to put all your energy into it.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    "never big enough".......there is ALWAYS room for improvement

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    yes, im the same way, i think its called muscle dysmorphia, i know its got some other names. but i deff. always want improvement

Logan13 is offline Banned

goal oriented

I call it being "goal oriented".

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    me 2 am fed up of steroids bcoz this year was my roid year i take arest just amonth & do a gear

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya bro! I just finished my Prop/Var cycle today and I'm am already planning my next trip!!!!
    "Ya gotta suffer to be beautiful"

naturaltillnow is offline New Member
    Ya dude I feel you...I was up to 5'11, 210 at one point, and I got over the phase of always trying to one-up myself...I've cut down to 185, and am leaner than ever...its a dangerous complex, but once you overcome it, you feel so much better and relieved. Dont give up.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i've built myself up from a high school kid tippin 160lbs at 6'1" to roughly 265lbs at 24 years of age. if there was anything in me that said stop, i've discarded it long ago and will do practically anything to get to my goal of 300lbs. sometimes i wish i thought like you though, i know my health will suffer because of my determination. i say stop and mantain if you can.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya man i always look in the mirror and see myself as small even tho ppl r always like man u r too big and blah blah. Must be some kinna muscle thing talked about up there^^

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya man i always look in the mirror and see myself as small even tho ppl r always like man u r too big and blah blah. Must be some kinna muscle thing talked about up there^^

that right there is a big one for me, when i look in the mirror, i think im small, and people tell me that im alot bigger than i think. it sucks.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    me 2 am fed up of steroids bcoz this year was my roid year i take arest just amonth & do a gear

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote:

that right there is a big one for me, when i look in the mirror, i think im small, and people tell me that im alot bigger than i think. it sucks.

I know exactly what you mean bro. I think the same thing in the mirror and ppl tell me the same sh*t. For some reason I just don't believe them. But when I see guys that are lean and cut I think they look too skinny and I don't want to look like that either.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    bigorexia, adonis complex, muscle dysmorphia, reverse anorexia, ..me. its all the same. i got it too. to be honest with you the first step in getting off of the juice is getting of this website. its like a person who smokes and "plans" their quit date. if they were truely ready they would just do it now, not later. its a serious problem man, i battle it daily. at 6'1'' 225 lbs i still find ways to wear long sleeves and not take my shirt off. its a form of ocd no doubt. i hate those tshirts that i know were once tight on my arms now i have room to slide my fingers in there. i have to buy new clothes to forget the way the old ones fit. bottom line is you have to eliminate what "tempts" you back to using, and for me i couldnt be on this board and wanting to quit at the same time.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    bigorexia

BigPimpn is offline New Member
    I feel you on this topic... Always planning another one

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    "never big enough".......there is ALWAYS room for improvement

so true!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Nothing wrong with taking some time off! Or even going off for good after you obtained a good size.

The eating aspect of this game is what kills me sometimes. 4000-5000 calories per day is hard to stuff down day in and day out. I want a little more size, after that I can cut and stay natural for a while.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I actually find this board is a way to just talk about eachothers opinions and despite having availability pretty much whatever i feel like taking. I kinda use this as a way of just checking out others ideas and experiences or just if in the mood make a wise crack, but still have no desire to pop a fresh cap of a bottle. I know what u guys mention about the mirrors and that some people are still all really pumped up and will say that they are ready for more are on about. All these are totally feelings like i have had. I dont really think much of Froggy guy saying about abuse or whatever. What is abuse, isnt it a drug, should i read the label on the bottle or should i consult u...um nah, dont think either would do much help. Also i think that the only way that i notice how different one can be from their buddies is in pics when ur like towering over them and taking up most of the image. But knowing me, with 6 months off, a year from now or so, ill be feeling Charged UP and atacking the fridge. Hey at least its the fridge though, i wish i could have been given advice when i was much younger when for some reason i was bullet proof.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    I dont really think much of Froggy guy saying about abuse or whatever. What is abuse, isnt it a drug, should i read the label on the bottle or should i consult u...um nah, dont think either would do much help.
    Well of coarse being a highly supplimented individual who has experienced overuse & abuse in his past...I must be compelled to respond to your post...

No..I don't think I will...power on brother...

Thread Information