Thread: hcg dilemma

Logan13 is offline Banned

hcg dilemma

OK guys,
    I have just received my HCG (Pregnyl). It comes with 1ml of solvent (in an amp) and 5000 i.u. of powder(in a seperate amp). I also have 4 ml of bacteriostatic water in a sealed vial. I crack the 2 amps open, pour the solvent into the powder amp, then inject mixture(with a pin) into my 4ml of bac water, shake up, then refrigerate? Just wanted to check the procedure before I did anything. Also, how many mg/ml will this create?

thank you,
    Logan13

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    OK guys,
    I have just received my HCG (Pregnyl). It comes with 1ml of solvent (in an amp) and 5000 i.u. of powder(in a seperate amp). I also have 4 ml of bacteriostatic water in a sealed vial. I crack the 2 amps open, pour the solvent into the powder amp, then inject mixture(with a pin) into my 4ml of bac water, shake up, then refrigerate? Just wanted to check the procedure before I did anything. Also, how many mg/ml will this create?

thank you,
    Logan13
    i didn't use extra bac water. poor the solvent in the powder(actually i used a pin to suck up the solvent and then shot it in to the vial of powder. than i took the new mixture back into the pin and then into a sealed vial and refrigerated. it worked for me. even 5000 i.u.

Crack the two amps open. Withdraw your sterile water with a clean sterile syringe and gently dispurse your water on the inside wall of your HCG vial so that the water runs down the side. Gently swirl.....DO NOT SHAKE!!!! Now withdraw your solution and gently inject it into an empty sterile vial using the same method as before. Now withdraw your 4ml of bac. water and dispurse as above. Gently swirl.....DO NOT SHAKE!!!!! You now have a solution of 1000iu/ml of HCG.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Just ordered some today and it should be here within a week. Not familiar with it at all, someone told me that I should shoot 500iu ed, for 3 weeks straight. Amounts to 3500iu a wk. Currenly on 20th wk, 750mg Test E and 600mg EQ. Thinking about running a year long then pct for 2months.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Crack the two amps open. Withdraw your sterile water with a clean sterile syringe and gently dispurse your water on the inside wall of your HCG vial so that the water runs down the side. Gently swirl.....DO NOT SHAKE!!!! Now withdraw your solution and gently inject it into an empty sterile vial using the same method as before. Now withdraw your 4ml of bac. water and dispurse as above. Gently swirl.....DO NOT SHAKE!!!!! You now have a solution of 1000iu/ml of HCG.
    wow, thank you, you know your stuff. I was just going to use 500 iu/week for 4 weeks. Is this enough? Moosepellet says that he will be using 500iu/DAY. That is quite a difference, what are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    wow, thank you, you know your stuff. I was just going to use 500 iu/week for 4 weeks. Is this enough? Moosepellet says that he will be using 500iu/DAY. That is quite a difference, what are your thoughts?
    Depends....are you using it mid-cycle or as part of your PCT.

hcg/pct

Depends....are you using it mid-cycle or as part of your PCT.
    Test prop. I will be using it at end of cycle and into pct. 22 week cycle, in week 15. The boys have been ache as of late, I thought about doing 500 iu this week as well.
    Last edited by Logan13; 07-12-2005 at 08:22 PM. Reason: boys

Mix your HCG as I stated or you could add another 5ml of bac. water for easier measuring.... but thats up to you.

Run your HCG at 500iu/day for 10 days prior to starting your PCT clomid. Stop your HCG therapy so that there will be a two or three day gap between your HCG and the start of your clomid. DO NOT run the HCG and clomid together.

thank you

Mix your HCG as I stated or you could add another 5ml of bac. water for easier measuring.... but thats up to you.

Run your HCG at 500iu/day for 10 days prior to starting your PCT clomid. Stop your HCG therapy so that there will be a two or three day gap between your HCG and the start of your clomid. DO NOT run the HCG and clomid together.
    Thank you, I appreciate the help.

slin pin/hcg

I just ordered a few Slin pins (29GA x 1") I am going to try a sub-Q inject with the HCG . Anyone have any experience with this?

Thread Information