randy6969 is offline Member

got a check up...

checked my bp today its at 162 is that normal im on tbol only cycle (40 mg each day)my chest feels funny sometimes maybe its acid or something but what can i do to bring the bp back to normal its making it hard for me to sleep.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    That's damn high bro.

Try to keep your Sodium under 2500mg for the day, start some Cardio and get off the sauce.

so u think i should get off the tbol huh, what should i eat whats the best thing to do my chest feels funny the left side i think im gonna end my cycle now and start it back in a few weeks or months.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the doc he doesn't have to know you are on anything and he will give you meds for it and you continue on your cycle!

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    162 over what? a high diastolic(bottom number) is much more of a concern than a high top number. not minimizing the 162 ,it is high. but realize that bp can change in a minute. have it done a few more times and then see. also drop sodium down and lay off caffeine and other stimulants until it gets straightened out.

i dont know i felt great on this shit for the first 2 weeks gained 10 lbs everything was going fine until now its effecting my heart now im gonna start pct tommorw this cycle is over. im gonna save whatever i have and start another 3 weeks cycle maybe gain another 10 lbs in a couple of months. my off cycle will be trib zma and clomid (4 weeks) (clomid 2 weeks 50 MG ED).. sounds good??? its hard ending this one since this cycle gave me such amazing results i am lookin so much better gained 10 lbs LEAN muscle alot of it on my legs ... where i really needed it. i would love to keep it going but i cant workout with this high bp and the 2nd number u were talking about was normal. it was just the bp that was high but i feel discomfort in my chest sometimes which can be anything im gonna have to end it better safe then sorry hopefully i can have a good pct and keep my 10lbs.

Logan13 is offline Banned

hey

Quote Originally Posted by cantqwit
    162 over what? a high diastolic(bottom number) is much more of a concern than a high top number. not minimizing the 162 ,it is high. but realize that bp can change in a minute. have it done a few more times and then see. also drop sodium down and lay off caffeine and other stimulants until it gets straightened out.
    And quit jacking off for christ's sake!

i dont know i felt great on this shit for the first 2 weeks gained 10 lbs everything was going fine until now its effecting my heart now im gonna start pct tommorw this cycle is over. im gonna save whatever i have and start another 3 weeks cycle maybe gain another 10 lbs in a couple of months. my off cycle will be trib zma and clomid (4 weeks) (clomid 2 weeks 50 MG ED).. sounds good??? its hard ending this one since this cycle gave me such amazing results i am lookin so much better gained 10 lbs LEAN muscle alot of it on my legs ... where i really needed it. i would love to keep it going but i cant workout with this high bp and the 2nd number u were talking about was normal. it was just the bp that was high but i feel discomfort in my chest sometimes which can be anything im gonna have to end it better safe then sorry hopefully i can have a good pct and keep my 10lbs.

chris2wire is offline Member
    I bet youre fine... had you not gone to the doc you wouldnt be talking about all this and your cycle will have gone as planned no questions asked.

why do i feel heavy when i breathe like theres something sitting on my chest and i breathe like im a fat ass and my heart beats funny sometimes while on tbol anything that i can combat that with maybe i can stay on the tbol.

Thread Information