Thread: pct!!!

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member

pct!!!

Hey fellas i have clomid 70ml 35mg from arr how much should i take i cant find eny were how much i should take. plz hlep.

Raistlin is offline New Member
    i just finished a cycle about 2 weeks ago and i cant get any info myself. Hell i dont know where to get clomid either. i read people take 300mg first weel then 200mg second week then 100mg for 8 weeks.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    i just finished a cycle about 2 weeks ago and i cant get any info myself. Hell i dont know where to get clomid either. i read people take 300mg first weel then 200mg second week then 100mg for 8 weeks.
    that seems like a long pct protocal to me!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd0g
    Hey fellas i have clomid 70ml 35mg from arr how much should i take i cant find eny were how much i should take. plz hlep.
    For every one mL it equals 35mg....If you are following the standard 300/100/50...then you would take 8.5mL on the first day... Subsequent to that youd take 3ml per day while you are dosing at 100mg/day...When you move down to 50mg per day you would take about 1.5mL... For every mL add 35mg and thats how you dose it out...Please goto the PCT forum and read up on how to do a proper PCT and what the dosages should be, this should not be this hard for you to figure out...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    This is not correct... If you dont know about the 300/100/50 then goto the PCT forum and read up.. Also since you are 2 weeks off your cycle, I do not know what kind of gear you were running but Ill assume Test E...In that case you need to be starting Clomid immediately..Click the banner at the top and have some overnighted to you, you dont have any time to waste before catabolism sets in...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

InTraining is offline Junior Member

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InTraining
    good read.

Raistlin is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys and bigd0g i am sorry for the false response that i sent. So what im gonna do is Take 300 the first day then 100 for ten days then 50 for ten days. I was on a test cycle. You guys kick ass.

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member
    thx gys!!!

Thread Information