jmoney 0426 is offline New Member

First time deca question

I made the mistake of doing a winny only cycle for a month and now im realizing that thats not the way to get some quick but subtle gains. iiI actually did some reading on this site and found that I think deca sounds good.Im 21 years old, 5'10 and 140lbs.ive been skinny my whole life but am tired of it and i want to get some quality gains while at the same time not blowing up and making it look really obvious.I also dont know a whole lot abouit first time deca cycles so i would really appreciate any real comments that can help me avoid the bad sides like deca-dick and stretch marks.I lift about 4-5 times a week for an 45-60 min. Anyone who has anything to say or has a cycle they think might be right for me please let me know, thanx bro's

jinos is offline Member
    5'10 at 140lbs? bro, first learn how to eat right. AS won't help you if you don't eat right. Go to the diet forums. What's the point of training so hard if you're not rewarding your body with proper nutrition?

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    agree, to small man, u need to eat like crazy, take some creatine and as much calories and protien as u can stand, put on some more weight then think about a cycle

do not do a deca only cycle if u do decide to do it anyways, u want to run the deca at 250-300 a week and some test at 300-400 a week for a 1st cycle

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would research more on AAS before you invest in doing a cycle...Lots of good info here...read away, and let me know if I can help!!

i have a very high metabolism and gaining weight for me is very hard. How much more weight do you think i need to gain before i can do a cycle and why is it good to run test with deca .I assume you mean test-e?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    get up to atleast 180 imo. and read up more on test cycles..no deca only for first. or run both ..180 clean i need to add..actual muscle base..not fat.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, first off I agree with everybody else about getting your weight up naturally...You have no idea how many people say that they have tried to gain weight but just can't..if you make eating correctly your main goal..You will gain weight.. As far as the deca goes I would say you haven't done your research..with deca you retain a lot of water..a lot....thus it is usually obvious that you are doing something...I personally hate deca for that reason..but with that said some people love it..

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    honestly, i love deca . its a real great compound... if i was you i would train hard and eat healthy for atleast 3-4 months before taking juice. once you have gained some weight then you can talk up a nice bulking cycle...

Deca 200mg
    Test 250mg
    Dbol 10mg Tabs

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Well if u are going to take anything, listen to most of the advice here. Eat more than u ever thought u could, and u must take some test. Its like ur fishing for what u want without a hook, read, learn, ask opinions, and decide on best course. Hope all goes well

Thanks for the input, but why should i run test with deca , and whats deca-dick?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney 0426
    Thanks for the input, but why should i run test with deca , and whats deca-dick?
    Test should be run with any AS, it's the standard. Deca -d*** is when you dont run test with deca or run deca more thhan test, etc. and your d*** doesnt go up anymore, it takes a really long time for you to recover back to norm.

~theJuice~

and as for stretch marks , is there a remedy for those?

and as for stretch marks , is there a remedy for those?
    nope, maybe laser. I dont know of any creme that will take it away. Maybe some that MAY prevent, but not take away. I think of them as "battle scars"

~theJuice~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im running sust @ 500/wk, and dbol @ 35mg/day. 5th week of the sust, day 8 of the dbol. Not noticing much of anything. I think I wanna add some deca to go with this first cycle of mine. The sust inj's were killing me, but Im starting to get more used to them, and putting up with the pain in the glutes.. How much deca should I run with these two?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Im running sust @ 500/wk, and dbol @ 35mg/day. 5th week of the sust, day 8 of the dbol. Not noticing much of anything. I think I wanna add some deca to go with this first cycle of mine. The sust inj's were killing me, but Im starting to get more used to them, and putting up with the pain in the glutes.. How much deca should I run with these two?
    thx
    Bro no flame but dont hijack a bro's thread. Post your own and it will get answered.
    ~theJuice~

sorry, just thought I would catch some info about the deca doses that ninthprincess posted. again, sorry..didnt mean anything by it..

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    sorry, just thought I would catch some info about the deca doses that ninthprincess posted. again, sorry..
    It's cool, just post a new one, & I assure you it will get answered. See what the new post does is it helps everyone else to help you AND help people that maybe dont know and want to learn. If the info is posted in another post, no one will learn b/c they dont know its there.

~theJuice~

gotcha, brother.. thx

so if i was to do deca are stretch marks pretty much a guarantee on the majority of those who do it?

nope, it all depends on your collagen. It is the connective tissue found in your skin. Some people are more prone to stretch marks than others.

~theJuice~

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle..my arms grew an inch..and i got major stretch marx..on my upper outer chest by my armpits..still there as a matter of fact..i dont think they are going anywhere..although i did hear that coco butter helps.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    You should do test E 400mgs a week plus your winny for 6 weeks that should put some meat on your bones

You've got plenty of info to help you out here but forget about the stretch marks man. It's almost inevitable if you do a bulking cycle properly. The only stretch marks you'll probably get with your body type are on the upper-outter chest/upper-inner biceps (hardly noticeable). If you do legs right you may get some on your upper glutes. Once you see good results you won't give a sh*t about a couple, little stretch marks.

Do more searching and invest in a test only cycle with proper ancillaries and pct.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    I made the mistake of doing a winny only cycle for a month and now im realizing that thats not the way to get some quick but subtle gains. iiI actually did some reading on this site and found that I think deca sounds good.Im 21 years old, 5'10 and 140lbs.ive been skinny my whole life but am tired of it and i want to get some quality gains while at the same time not blowing up and making it look really obvious.I also dont know a whole lot abouit first time deca cycles so i would really appreciate any real comments that can help me avoid the bad sides like deca-dick and stretch marks.I lift about 4-5 times a week for an 45-60 min. Anyone who has anything to say or has a cycle they think might be right for me please let me know, thanx bro's
    Not blowing up! Hell why do a cycle at all if not to get huge. You will not look like a bodybuilder with a decent first cycle. Your gains wont be obvious in your clothes anyhow maybe shirtless especially to those who see you alot. At 140lbs though you have no where but up to go. You need to eat like the foods gonna run out after that meal. The gym is easy for me eating All the time is a pain in the arse. What ever you decide to run which should not be deca alone eat eat eat if you want to grow. Deca profiles will even tell you if the protein and calories arnt there even at 2mgs per lb bodyweight it wont be very effective. Tired of being skinney EAT and then EAT again. Youll get used to it.

Thats all I needed to here, I know what I gotta do now thanks

Thread Information