GOSOX is offline Junior Member

should i extend this cycle??

im on week 4 of a test E, deca cycle, i only have enough for 10weeks of the deca and 11 weeks of the test at 300mg a week of deca and 500mg a week of test. i would like to extend this cycle to 14 or 16 weeks but im not sure if i can get another bottle of test right now, my source only has some winny and fina right now. is there any use throwing in some fina and or winny at the end of this cycle or should i try and get another bottle of test and extend this to 16 weeks. my source should be able to get me another bottle of test if i need it but im nervous cause the guy he gets it from has been slacking a bit lately so who knows how long it will take, not to mention im still waiting on my clomid which i better get in time, i usually never start a cycle without having everthing but he assured me id have the clomid in time but now im getting nervous.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and if i should just stick with what i got let me know that as well.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    you really should wait to cycle till after you have everything you need bro. But a deca / test e cycle the way you say it don't sound too bad.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    its all up to u, and what ur goals are. if u want to extend the test. then do it.
    if u want to get more solid, then throw in some fina at around 50mg ed, for last 6 weeks.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Cool

fina/winny is a good combo, but i'd wait and use in a different cycle...The test/deca would be ok to run a lil longer...

im 5'10, 205, i do want to put on as much size as possible with this cycle so i would like another bottle of test and extend it but my question is id i cant get my hands on more test is it a good idea to throw the fina or winny in at the end of this or should i save that for my next cycle. im not real familiar with fina, ive never used it.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOSOX
    im 5'10, 205, i do want to put on as much size as possible with this cycle so i would like another bottle of test and extend it but my question is id i cant get my hands on more test is it a good idea to throw the fina or winny in at the end of this or should i save that for my next cycle. im not real familiar with fina, ive never used it.
    i would save my money for the next cycle if i were u. fina is not test. so u cant substitute it. it is usually used for gettin a more solid ripped look. but if u want to gain as much size i would say keep bulking and if possible then yeah extend it to 16.

ok, i think ill try and get my hands on another bottle of test and extend it to 16 weeks, if not ill just run it for the 11 weeks like i originally planned. i think the next cycle ill get the fina and winny, thanks

Thread Information