cantqwit is offline Associate Member

anyone getting a receeding hair line?

i sware its getting relly noticeable on me. the last year or so. i have done 4 cycles since 2002. my moms dad was bald, my dads dad wasnt and my dad isnt. so maybe by 40 or so i would have began going bald anyway. im only 27. i hope that i dont lose anymore, but is anyone else out there getting a receeding hair line and think its due to the dht and roids thing? can someone else shine some light onto the relationship for me? thx

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    it happens on the juice dude. it's a side effect, get yerself some propecia bro!

Logan13 is offline Banned

recede

If I don't use finasteride during cycle, I see a few hairs that come from my hairline. Not the male pattern vertex balding, it just recedes, but always has come back.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    I use finasteride year round and have for about six years. It is the only thing that will put the brakes in a receding hailine. If you go no juice. keep using it as part of your daily routine and your hair will thicken. A MUST in the offtime as well as ontime, if you really care about your hair.

toolman is offline Banned
    Bladness is a maternally carried gene bro. You got it if your moms dad was bald.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    nope and Im 27 going on 28.

~theJuice~

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    shave your head.. my head is shaved and i have no hair problems, i just like it better shaved.

i dont have the melon for it. i also have a widows peak which makes it look worse.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i dont have the melon for it either. whats a widows peak? i have a huge dent in the back of my head that would look like sh*t. I've been using finasteride 5mg/day while on and 2 or 3 mg/day while off. hairline hasnt changed after first cycle of test cyp and two previous cycles of m1t. how much do you guys use (finasteride) while on/off?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Bladness is a maternally carried gene bro. You got it if your moms dad was bald.

my mom's dad died at 82 with a full head of hair... so y r me and my 2 brother losing our hair??? i used to think it was maternally carried also, but i can tell u from personal experience that's bs...

an old wives tail

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    my mom's dad died at 82 with a full head of hair... so y r me and my 2 brother losing our hair??? i used to think it was maternally carried also, but i can tell u from personal experience that's bs...
    Nope, not BS and not an old wives tale. It is a proven fact through genetic mapping. That said, if your mothers father is bald, it does not mean you will be...further if your mother's father has a full head of hair, you may also go bald. However the baldness is in her family and is passed to you through her alleles. It is just like color blindness, it is passed maternally....sorry guys but it is a scientific fact. That said, genetics are not exact results everytime and you will get varied results (i.e. bald or not)

Thread Information