elite2kr is offline Member

1,4 androstenedione

how bad does 1,4 androstenedione shut you down ?

and how bad does equipose shut you down ?

Logan13 is offline Banned

shut down

Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    how bad does 1,4 androstenedione shut you down ?

and how bad does equipose shut you down ?
    1,4 androstenedione: I don't worry about shut down, I'm more concerned about it's other side effects. This is not to be used in place of test for a cycle.
    EQ will impare your test production, but using an injectable test will solve this.

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    1,4 androstenedione: I don't worry about shut down, I'm more concerned about it's other side effects. This is not to be used in place of test for a cycle.
    EQ will impare your test production, but using an injectable test will solve this.
    other side effects like what?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    the dione family converts more to estrogen than the diol family of prohomrnones. Stick with diol and give the dione stuff a miss.

ANYTHING that the body sees as a primary sex hormone will shut you down. Even estrogen will shut you down. If you take enough andro to have an effect, it will shut you down. TEST will shut you down. That's why you need test in a cycle... to make the shutdown of no consequence.

It is cheaper and MUCH more effective to simply use test C or E or P rather than any kind of andro. The andro must be converted to test to have any positive effect. This conversion depends on certain enzymes that the body produces in only very limited amounts. Test is test... it is already converted and ready for the body to put to good use.

Thread Information