xxterxx is offline Associate Member

should i shoot into sore quads?

i just did my legs workout yesterday and its sore today.. and im going to do a test shot into the quad today.. should i continue with it?

krustie is offline New Member
    you will be fine i do it alot. alway have a day that my legs are sore befor a shot.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't do it.. but aside from discomfort, i don't think it's too bad.. why don't you just try the delts.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    right on...go ahead and shoot

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why not? It is not like you are using a 18g or lower needle size. Are you?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    try the delts... did my first delt inj last nite, little awkward aspirating, but went in like butter... slight bit sore 2nite, but nothing worse then tenderness i had doing quads... want to try pecs next, just gotta work up the balls first...

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Hell ya inject your quads. NOW is the time to do it! Heck your legs are already sore, so the injection soreness shouldn't really be that noticeable or that much worse. I don't like to inject when I'm going to be using that muscle, so I wait until after a body part workout to inject that site. For example, I inject quads or calves after my leg workout at the end of the week since I don't do cardio on the weekend. I inject delts after my shoulder workout. Biceps after a back workout, and triceps or pecs after a chest workout. But I only get a little soreness from my injections. I just like to have that body part done and not work it for a couple days so that the injection soreness is gone by my next workout of that part. If I was injecting something that's harsh and causes a lot of soreness, then I'd re-think this since adding to your already sore legs might make you a gimp then.

topvega - pecs aren't that bad. Start out with an insulin pin and do 1 ml per pec. I go just above the nipple. It's really painless for me.... I think you could probably do 2 ml without trouble, but I would work up to that.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i agree with china, your already sore from lifting might as well keep the pain in the same area. and shooting into pecs is not bad at all, one of my favorites

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How and the heck are you going to shoot any oil based AAS in an insulin pin? Let alone draw up the oil.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    How and the heck are you going to shoot any oil based AAS in an insulin pin? Let alone draw up the oil.
    Very good question! I use one pin for drawing - a 22 or 23 ga pin. I'll break amps and draw oil into syringes for 3 or 4 days of injections. I only use the drawing pin once but I'll use it for drawing all of the oil that I'm setting up in this one session. It makes it a lot easier for me when I get home after a workout at 9:30 pm, I'm dead tired, still need to do my PWO shake and meal, and need to take a shower. So my pins are already prepared except for twice a week when I make up these syringes. Plus I get to save on the bigger pins, which I'm a little short on right now.

I switch back to the insulin pin for injection and personally I have no problem getting my test prop or tren through them. Yes it takes a little while but when only doing 1 ml at a time it's not so bad, maybe 10 to 15 seconds. I only use the insulin pins for spot injections - triceps, calves, biceps, and pecs. I use a 22 or 23 ga pin and larger syringe for quads, glutes, and delts. Although I have used the insulin pins on quads and delts before without any trouble. I just won't use them on my glutes because I have a fat ass!

By the way, the "insulin " pins I'm using are 1 ml/1 cc and I think the needle is 29 gauge, 5/8" long (15.5 mm). I think they make insulin pins with even smaller needles, which may be what you're thinking of.
    Last edited by China Dawg; 07-13-2005 at 07:31 PM.

Thread Information