Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation First cycle, take it easy

After hours on this forum i just can't help thinkin that you guys can't start without test!! Why are ya'll so afraid of goin on Deca alone for instance, or Parabolan ? it worked wonderful for Arnold, and we are way far from him!! Besides, you do not want to look like Coleman or Ruhl, w/ a nice "turtle belly"

Whatcha think?
    And what's that Deca dick? Never heard about it, my best friend and partner just pounded his girl with me a week ago and has been on Deca (400 ml / week) for two months?
    I'm just curious...
    The point is i just wanna go on Deca but ya'll seem to be very skeptic about it?
    Any arguments? i'd like to know before goin on!
    Thank though

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if you don't think it will bother you go for it. ..i've heard success stories of deca alone..1 in maybe 10. you libido will go down though, thats a given...but i personally and many others..would rather be phuckin like a race horse..instead of just gettin it up enough to bust one. and deca is hard to recover from..not impossible, but harder then most other types of roids. your choice...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    if you don't think it will bother you go for it. ..i've heard success stories of deca alone..1 in maybe 10. you libido will go down though, thats a given...but i personally and many others..would rather be phuckin like a race horse..instead of just gettin it up enough to bust one. and deca is hard to recover from..not impossible, but harder then most other types of roids. your choice...

Wowowow, just a minute, you tellinme that Deca is supposed to be more dangerous than Test or others?
    I though Test was the harschest of all? am i wrong?
    Cuz the only reasonwhy i wanna go on that is because i've been told it's safe! it is the only fact that matters to me!
    and besides, cuz of my epilepsy issue (very slight) i thought it woul be wiser to go on Deca, but what your Opinion on that?

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    man, dont look at those " keep gains " " strength gains " " sides effects " tabels, its just bs... Maybe you get more sides from test, but i will say that the sides from deca is much harder..

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro my very first cycle was deca and winny. i have no complaints about it...no sides and no worries. i also performed like a champ. now i include test in every cycle because it gives me that extra bump that i want and it feels good. include test bro you wont be disappointed...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    bro my very first cycle was deca and winny. i have no complaints about it...no sides and no worries. i also performed like a champ. now i include test in every cycle because it gives me that extra bump that i want and it feels good. include test bro you wont be disappointed...

Ok i wanna thank every body for all those replies!
    Just wanna know the technical vocabulary, what is Winny? and "ED"?

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Just wanna know the technical vocabulary, what is Winny? and "ED"?
    for real?

speak is offline Associate Member

And what's that Deca dick? Never heard about it, my best friend and partner just pounded his girl with me a week ago
    just curious, you're not talking workout partner, right?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    just curious, you're not talking workout partner, right?
    I was thinking the same.

GoatnuTs thats flex wheeler in your avatar isnt it. The best physique of all time IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I was thinking the same.

GoatnuTs thats flex wheeler in your avatar isnt it. The best physique of all time IMO.
    Sure, she's just as hot as flamethrower dudes! but that's not the point! LoL
    I was talking about cycle here

oh yeah bro, its flex...he is my goal on what i want to look like...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can try it the same way your friend is doing it. If issues arise have some test on hand or get it quick

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You can try it the same way your friend is doing it. If issues arise have some test on hand or get it quick
    Some Test, and what about PCTs??? that may be more important than adding another AS

i never said either was dangerous ..anyways...you got alot of differnt point of views here. test and deca combo is really good. go for it.

Wowowow, just a minute, you tellinme that Deca is supposed to be more dangerous than Test or others?
    I though Test was the harschest of all? am i wrong?
    Cuz the only reasonwhy i wanna go on that is because i've been told it's safe! it is the only fact that matters to me!
    and besides, cuz of my epilepsy issue (very slight) i thought it woul be wiser to go on Deca, but what your Opinion on that?

jinos is offline Member
    When arnold took deca , he didn't have all the AS that is out today. You can't compare what arnold did back then with what's out there now. But if deca works for you, then go for it. My first cycle was just deca and dbol and I didn't know about test. But since being on this site, I'm doin test/deca/d-bol right now and lovin it more. People here are just tryin to help your needs from there experience bro.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    After hours on this forum i just can't help thinkin that you guys can't start without test!! Why are ya'll so afraid of goin on Deca alone for instance, or Parabolan ? it worked wonderful for Arnold, and we are way far from him!! Besides, you do not want to look like Coleman or Ruhl, w/ a nice "turtle belly"

Whatcha think?
    And what's that Deca dick? Never heard about it, my best friend and partner just pounded his girl with me a week ago and has been on Deca (400 ml / week) for two months?
    I'm just curious...
    The point is i just wanna go on Deca but ya'll seem to be very skeptic about it?
    Any arguments? i'd like to know before goin on!
    Thank though
    I think you should go for it. Ever read a letter from a guy with deca dick on here? Obviously not but go for it and if you do get it write us all back with the fun details!

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    When arnold took deca, he didn't have all the AS that is out today. You can't compare what arnold did back then with what's out there now. But if deca works for you, then go for it. My first cycle was just deca and dbol and I didn't know about test. But since being on this site, I'm doin test/deca/d-bol right now and lovin it more. People here are just tryin to help your needs from there experience bro.
    I agree with this. I did a deca only cycle and was hornier then ever! I also did deca/dbol with the same results. I have no problem with just deca, or getting a reduced sex drive....but I do agree that test adds that extra something thats priceless!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    I agree with this. I did a deca only cycle and was hornier then ever! I also did deca/dbol with the same results. I have no problem with just deca, or getting a reduced sex drive....but I do agree that test adds that extra something thats priceless!
    Eh I had the opposite results similiar to everyone else.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    I think the majority of user's experience reduced sex drive etc...

I have forgotten how many Deca D1ck threads I've read on here. One pops up and is raised almost daily.

No pun intended!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    all this talk about the gear arnold used, what compounds did arnold use? and are you for sure, where did you hear that hes takin deca or anything else? ive heard him say hes used gear in an early talk show like maybee 70's ,but he said it was under doctor supervision and only made up 5% of his mass..!!

~DV~

I see your point DirtyVegas but what i meant is that i don't feel ready for it (TEST) so that's Y i ask for so many details about Deca , cuz it seemed to me that it was safer for me ;you guys tend to be on test so i may try it once, BUT for now i wanna go on something easy and if it works like that (only Deca or Parabolan ), i'll stick to it.
    You see i don't wanna get bigger and bigger cuz my conception of Bb is to pack muscles but in an aesthetic way as close as human shape.....eventhough i like freaky Markus Ruhl, but i AIN'T him and will never be. My goal is to bulk up to 220 and then cut to real rock-hard 195Lbs and that's it.

I LOVe PHucking Test..if i had to pick one of any type of roid....IT would be TEST ALL THE WAY!!!

LOL, i wish i could say the same!
    Hopefully for you, you ain't epilleptic, are ya?
    Last edited by Testostack; 07-13-2005 at 04:28 AM.

??well how come your name is testostack??

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    Hellapimpin...good point???

??well how come your name is testostack??
    Your right, that can seem funny for someone natural!! But the fact is define this name as my state of mind, not by what i take or not, lol, eventhough i'd like to!

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    Try some sustanon 250 for 4 weeks, 500 mg p/week...

??? ..im sure that was a joke...so ima lmao right now

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheaus
    Try some sustanon 250 for 4 weeks, 500 mg p/week...

New name for me, how is it diff from Test? can you shred a light to me
    By the way what does mean "lmao"

sus is test...its a mix of 4 different types of test. short and long esters.. 500mg a week would do you justice in a sus cycle..especially if it was your first..like mine .. but it doesnt even start kicking in until the 4th and 5th week..so it would be a waste.

laughing my ass off... LMAO..i was assuming he was pulling your chain with the recommendation.

laughing my ass off... LMAO..i was assuming he was pulling your chain with the recommendation.

LOL, i'm just learning more every minute, but tht the funny part of the forum!

i'll teach you a few more things.. ed everyday, eod everyotherday, e3d every 3rd day,

winny is windstrol, dbol is dianibol, abombs are androl, andriol is bullshit..lol, test e is

test enanathate, test c is test cypionate , test p is test propianate, eq is Equipoise ,

deca is deca durabolin ..duh. tren is fina/trenbolone acetate, tren e is trenbolone

enanthate , clen is clenbuteral, drip is dnp , slin is insulin , hgh is human growth

hormone, mast is masteron , primo is primobolan ,..hrmm all i can think of right now that

you might not know off hand...oh duh..and sus250 sostenon 250,

Wink Thx for all, buddy

You know, i like your attitude, dude, ya not like those so called Bb that think they can mess people up because they know 2/3 things about juice. I was looking for advice and help, and that exactly what you gave, so thanks!!
    Ya know my trainer is a pro Bb and has always been on Dbol so i could have just asked but i like to have several viewpoints, and till now i just got criticism and joke, not kinda helping me.... I could just shot a Test Prop and that's it but my health issue worry me so that's why i ask for so many details and question!
    Bit more complicated for me to get the right stuff without messing up my life than you guys!

no problem dude...thats what this forum should be here for.

Thread Information