TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE help?

injecting 250 mg TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE weekly will it cause side effects such as acne or 250mg is safe???? i was going to front log first week 500mg and all the other weekly 250mg only is that ok? what do you think?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    it depends you wont get many sides at that dose,maybe a bit a ance but might not.500mg is a good dose

500mg only week 1 week 2 till week 12 250mg only and 400mg deca beacuse i keep doses low becuseof acne beacuse as a teenanger i was prounon to it i have mild acne only on my face then i took accutnae i i never had again!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool

Last edited by IronFreakX; 07-13-2005 at 04:47 AM.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    250 is not enough do at least400mg. front load with around 800 mgs the first week.
    the acne will imo be related to the acne you had when you was 16-20 yrs old I got more acne on m1t and superdrol then test. but yeah do about 4-5oo mgs per week it wont hurt you and dont forget some nova you may need it ,I did.

so you think 500mg weekly it will be safe for acne? i am taking 1.5 g vitamine b5 and 2 pills tetrecicling antibiotics to stop acne from steriods ! till now i dont hace one stop but when i was 15 -16 yrs old i had mild to moderate acne like i sad just on my face never had on my shoulders and back nd chest! so wht do you think?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i break out on my back during cycles..500mg a week is a good dose..and you will be glad you took atleast that much In My Opinion.. tanning booth i hear dries pimps out.

or instead i will inject 75mg prop every day i will giv eme resualts good as TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE i think!11

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    so you think 500mg weekly it will be safe for acne? i am taking 1.5 g vitamine b5 and 2 pills tetrecicling antibiotics to stop acne from steriods! till now i dont hace one stop but when i was 15 -16 yrs old i had mild to moderate acne like i sad just on my face never had on my shoulders and back nd chest! so wht do you think?
    Although everyone is different when it comes to acne, yes, I believe at 500mg, you should be fine. tanning dry with no lotions or oils helps dry them out if you start to get them. that should be the least of your concerns.
    acne usually hits from test on your back and hte back of your arms... you'll be fine

so you think it will ot cause face acne like i had like a teen? on my back i dont mind at all !!!!! i was my face 3-4 times daily with a gel made for acne!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    everybody reacts differently to test. I had bad acne as a teenager too, however, I get hardly any acne from test now. It just depends on the individual.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Bro, I don't know how many cycles you've done, but I got to disagree with these guys. My 1st cycle was Test E @250/wk and I got excellent gains over 12 wks. I got nasty bachne and a slight increase of acne on my face, and I'm not prone to acne even when I was a teenager. If you've never done Test before I'd start with a 250mg dose to see how you're body will react.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    age has a lot to do with it too. if you are a teen or early 20's... you are already still prone to it. You see a lot more kids walking around with bad acne than guys in their 30's. I'm 31. had moderate acne on my face from late teens to early 20's. Now, I get nothing on my face but the ocassional pimple from time to time. after a couple tes cycles, I get a light break out on my back... that's all. stay dry, avoid lotions and oils on your skin. You WILL be fine.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    I get realy bad back acne

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    500mg only week 1 week 2 till week 12 250mg only and 400mg deca beacuse i keep doses low becuseof acne beacuse as a teenanger i was prounon to it i have mild acne only on my face then i took accutnae i i never had again!
    If you are worried about a side effect as minimal as acne then you shouldn't be using aas to begin with. And besides that 250mgs per week isn't even worth wasting the gear or sticks. 500mgs at least or forget it yous natural test levels aren't worth messing with for that low of a dose.

i took test before but before i use to tke 01 mg accutane with each course and i always was ok never got acne but now i stoped accutane becasue it hard on the liver!!!!!!!

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    acne is a side effect bro. test is gonna make yer skin mor oily, so you prolly will break out. just take a few showers a day, and try the tanner. But if you had problems with acne as a teenager your chances are good that you'll break out on a test cycle. sorry to break it to ya bro! good luck!

when i take accutane with test even i took 800mg weekly test not even one spot thanks too accutane but you cannot take accutane every course you take! i switch to b5 and antibioitcs now

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    Bro, I don't know how many cycles you've done, but I got to disagree with these guys. My 1st cycle was Test E @250/wk and I got excellent gains over 12 wks. I got nasty bachne and a slight increase of acne on my face, and I'm not prone to acne even when I was a teenager. If you've never done Test before I'd start with a 250mg dose to see how you're body will react.
    I agree 100%. If you are doing all else right, 250 mgs is enough for a first cycle.

That said, yes 250 mgs will give you acne if you are prone to it. It is not on cycle that I get acne, but after the cycle when estrogen levels are high. Whether you use 250, or 500, the results will be the same as both of those amounts will shut down your natural production. However I only get it for a few weeks during PTC. In short everyone is different so there is no guarantee that you will or will not get it. Just one of the many risks you have to be willing to take if you want to use gear.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You stil are a teenager and shouldnt be using AS.

Your Profile says your born in July, 1986.

i am born in 1987 really i am 18 yrs old have been taking from when i was 16 yrs old!!

toolman is offline Banned
    i am born in 1987 really i am 18 yrs old have been taking from when i was 16 yrs old!!
    Not good!

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    honestly your an idiot.... youll see the outcome to the choice you made by taking gear so early.

The people on this site that do and know their homework on AS are not telling you not to do it cuz they dont want to see you get big and look nice. They answer your questions out of experiences they have seen or been through.

To sum it up.. Your an idiot for not listening

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Do some research on AS. As its clear you havent already, asking basic questions on Test and Deca . Then, and only then, start using AS.

Using AS at 16 years old is not short of completely stupid. Its not going to do you any favours at all in your adulthood. Thats if your adulthood arrives.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    definitely not a smart idea at all!!

Dr. to be is offline New Member

you've got to be joking

I cant imagine the stupidity of taking aas before your body has fully matured. Taking aas before you reach your full heigth causes your body to calcify your cartlidge at a much faster rate which means that your body will stop growing sooner than it would normally take. Hence you will never reach your full heigth potential. I would also add that you sound like you know jack about anything de****g with aas, maybe you should give it a break till your older and educate yourself fully about aas usage till your 21.

BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    Acnes A Bitch But Not All People Get It. It Depends Everyone Reacts Diff. To The Juice. Some Make Me Rage Out Some Dont Bother Me At All. There Are Many Side Effects But Most People Dont Even Experience Any Of Them Except The Acne Or Maybe Rage. 500 Mg Is A Good Start. Dont Go Nuts If Your Just Beginning Take It Slow. Just Take It Easy At First And See How Your Body Reacts To The T. I Used To Get Really Sick Like The Flu On Certain Cycles In The First Week. One Being Ethante. Good Luck Man

BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    Bad Idea Your Gonna Regret It When Your In Your 20s And Your Body Is Fully Developed And Your Testosterone Is At Its Max And Your Not Growing. Do Yourself A Favor Take A Nice Long Break Now Becuase Your Gonna Hit A Nasty Ass Plateau If You Dont. Trust Me I Started When I Was 18 And Im 21 And I Been Stuck At 220 To 230 For A While Now. You Wanna Reach Your Bodys Max Natural Growth Before You Start Takeing Cycles. Good Luck Man

thank you

bad idea to use so young...... but hey do as you will......acne is a basic test issue when you bump natural test levels and are prone to acne...thats the way it is..... 250 per week of test e is a little low per week imo i would at least 500mg........ good luck

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    tanning booth i hear dries pimps out.
    whatever the hell u do do NOOOOOOOOOOOT tan when using nolva ! worst mistake u could make ull be burnt for a couple weeks bright red like a tomato!

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    so does that mean avoid as much sun as possible...i dont burn very easily

Thread Information