TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE vs test prop?

do you think test prop if stacked with 400mg deca weekly with a very good bulking diet will be as good a TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE ? i prefere test prop becuase its fast acting and cause much less side effects then TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE !!!!! what do you think ??????

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    it is much easyer to talk bout doing prop injections everyday then it is to do prop inject ed... stick with the test e for a cycle or two bro

i dont mind injecting every day but injecting once weekly its much better lol!!! but you think the side effects ot TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE are much more them of test prop or are the sides the same? i am only afraid from acne but i take vitame b5 1.5 grams daily plus tetrecicling whixh is an antibiotic to stop acne from steriods !!!!!! i am aming ot take only 250mg weekly TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE will it still cause acne problem or not? (remember i am taking v b5 and antibitoicis) thx

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    it is much easyer to talk bout doing prop injections everyday then it is to do prop inject ed... stick with the test e for a cycle or two bro

Thread Information