animal013 is offline Junior Member

Question Proposed 1st cycle- please comment

First off, this is my first post to the board, so hello to everyone. I've been reading posts for a while, and I think I've figured out my first cycle. Some opinions would be greatly appreciated. I'm 6'1", 184 lb, 21 yo, I've trained off and on for 4 years (off b/c I've had 3 knee surgeries in the process), and I'm looking to put on lean, quality muscle. It may be a bit optimistic, but I'd like to keep 15 lbs from this cycle. My choices are based primarily on information posted here and somewhat on availability of course. Here goes:

eq wk 1- 9 200mg/wk
    test200 wk 1 - 10 200mg/wk
    fina wk 5 - 10 50mg eod

milk thistle wk 5 - 12 200mg ed
    clomid wk 12 - 13 100mg/day,5days, 50mg/day,5days
    vitex wk 12 - 13
    and possibly liquidex, 1-10

All comments are welcome. In particular, I'd like to know if these doses of test and eq are sufficient, and if the precautionary measures- vitex and liquidex, most notably- are really even necessary for this cycle. I initially planned on an eq-fina only cycle, but it seems that it is widely recommended to include test in any stack. Finally, is it necessary to front load and taper the test? That's it. Thanks in advance for any advice or opinions.

Kevin

quasar is offline Associate Member
    i am on the same cycle except i am using winny from wk 7-13 so i can start right into clomid. and from what i heard newbies shouldn't really use fina but if i could have gotten it i would use it.

i would also up both the eq and test to 400/wk. i'm on 600mg eq, and 250 cyp, i wish i had more cyp.

and the clomd should be run 300mg the first day, 100mgs next 10, then 50mg the next 10.

good luck with the cycle bro

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you need at leat 400 mg of eq per week and test at least 400mg. front load test at 800mg for first 2 weeks then 400mg for next 8 no need to taper as proven not effective. fina sounds good but works better every day but i do eod also --less shots
    do clomid as stated and liquidex only if needed
    also get some dbol and after cycle with clomid do it at 15-20 mg every day in am not broken throughout day. this is new and it is producing great results. dbol works 5 hrs in system so it is out of system at night when test is producing--so it does not inhibit your test production you get anabolic effect and positive nitrogen retension. do this for 2-3 months post cycle to maintain gains

also no need to front load eq do it 400mg per week for 10 weeks

This first cycle has gotten much more expensive than I had originally planned. The fina and eq are already on the way, and I'll have enough to go 400mg/wk on the eq. But like I said, the test was really added as an afterthought; take that out of the picture and I don't need to spring for the liquidex either. Tapout, have you ran the dbol post-cycle with clomid? Are there any downsides to it? I would imagine that a longer off-period is required if one used the dbol like that. Ideally, I'd do like you guys have suggested. The dbol/clomid stint sounds good too. But again, funds are low.

Let me rewind things a bit. How does a simple, 8 week fina/eq - only cycle sound? ( of course w/ the milk-thistle during, and clomid/vitex afterwards) You know, just to get my feet wet. This is what was recommended to me initially by friends off-board. That would be easier on the funds, and I don't want to carry around much water either. And when summer's over, I could jump right into a bulking cycle.

Just another idea. All feedback is welcome, and thanks again guys.

your cycle as is sounds like an ok cycle for decent gains go with it if you start having hard on trouble add test other than that dont worry
    the d-bol bridge in am does not clog receptors and helps to maintain gains see juice junkies post i will bump it up

Thanks Tapout. This is what I've whittled it down to:

Testanon 250, 250mg/week, weeks 1 - 10
    Eq, 400 mg/week, weeks 1 - 10
    Fina, 75mg eod, weeks 6 - 13

Milk Thistle and Vitex
    Clomid, post-cycle
    Nolvadex on hand . . .

Before anyone comments, the test dose is relatively small b/c I want to keep down water retention- summer time, you know. And about the sust- I was dead-set on going with T200, but my friend was relentless about the sust. So this is what I've got to work with.

Questions:
    -Is this too long of a first cycle? 13 wks?
    -Would it work better to frontload the sust @ 500mg/wk, 2 weeks, then 250/wk for 6, eq wk 1-8, and fina wk 4 - 11? Another option to shorten the cycle: 250mg sust every 5 days instead?
    -Finally, how much can I hope to gain from this cycle?

Please comment, and thanks in advance for any help.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If you did the Test/EQ alone, you would be tapering off them for 3 weeks anyway (as the remanents of what you inject are absorbed into the body), and that would still be inhibiting natural test. production for those last 3 weeks.

As for gains, it's a pretty individual thing, but you should be happy. I would guess that if you train and eat well, 15 would be easy and 20-30 would be doable.
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-23-2002 at 09:46 AM.

Thread Information