Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I partially agree with you Bro, I just don't like when they actually put their hands on me. Was out to dinner with my little bro last night and this slutty waitress always tries to touch me. the little ****er told her I was single now and really set her off. I told her if she touched me she would get the flu since I was sick, it worked.

LoL get the same thing. Even in front of my GF she just loves that hehe tells me if that chick touches you one more time i swear ill break her arm.

Anyways i still define myself i guess as big, but i still see myself as small. Its a losing battle. Stats 6'2" 248 11-12%BF

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When you drop your draws and the girl goes OH MY GOD!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Seriously I always get 60+ ladies asking to touch me!LOL

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_mofo
    LoL get the same thing. Even in front of my GF she just loves that hehe tells me if that chick touches you one more time i swear ill break her arm.

Anyways i still define myself i guess as big, but i still see myself as small. Its a losing battle. Stats 6'2" 248 11-12%BF
    At least you are wise enough to date a chick that threatens the other female. In my case i got the threats. "if she looks at you again I'm cutting your dick off"

Live and learn

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_mofo

No - That's big bro!

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    my friends and family are always like u are huge..but then i look at myself in the mirror and i dont see someone that is that big...
    i agree, i believe that just about everyone using this website (including myself) will never be happy w/ their body no matter how "big" they get or what anyone else says.

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    At least you are wise enough to date a chick that threatens the other female. In my case i got the threats. "if she looks at you again I'm cutting your dick off"

Live and learn

LOL thats funny. Well she knows i dont provoke it in any way so im not to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    No - That's big bro!
    Thanks, but you know we all see ourselves much different then the rest of the world views us. So i feel i must get bigger. Now back to my steak breakfast

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone bigger than me is big, for I am the standard by which the universe is measured.

My universe anyway.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Seriously I always get 60+ ladies asking to touch me!LOL
    HA HA HA! I get that, too! I don't mind if they still look hot. Me and the ol lady were walking down Royal Street yesterday morning and passed this chick you could tell was at least 15 years older than me, but nicely dressed to reveal a very tight and firm body. Nice face, tasteful cosmetics, nice hair either all natural or a very nice natural looking gray... good teeth, sexy smile... THAT I can go for. This woman cared about her appearance and knew she still had it and could still keep it with a lot of work and sacrifice. There is a special place in my heart for chicks who really take good care of themselves and do their best to stay looking as fit and sexy as possible even into their 60's. But the years work against you.... it takes more and more work for a woman to keep looking nice, and the ones that give up, I don't want bothering me. Most ugliness is from LAZINESS! I hate lazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Most ugliness is from LAZINESS! I hate lazy people.
    Very true

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information