keylock is offline Associate Member

Var question????

I am on week 4 of my tren /pro cycle/D-bol and was going to switch the D-bol for var at week 5. One problem I ordered 10mg var and was sent 5mg know I dont have enuff to run it veary long at 40mg ED. My question is whats the lowest amount of var you could run and see some results?

someone? the lowest mg of var you run?

BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    Tren . Is Pretty Strong Shit But Since Thats All You Have Just Cut It To 5mg. Work With What You Have Bro Its Better Then Nothing. Just Hit The Gym Extra Hard And Keep Up On The Diet. Remember Tren. Is All Lean Muscle Gains So You Dotn Have To Worry About All That Shitty Water Weight That Your Gonna Piss Right Out. Tren. Is Great For Gains. Good Luck Man

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    That's a hard question to answer. Many people will say 40mg/ed at a minimum, but everyone responds differently. I would not go any lower than 20mg/ed, and even then I wouldn't expect anything huge for gains.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJ22
    Tren. Is Pretty Strong Shit But Since Thats All You Have Just Cut It To 5mg. Work With What You Have Bro Its Better Then Nothing. Just Hit The Gym Extra Hard And Keep Up On The Diet. Remember Tren. Is All Lean Muscle Gains So You Dotn Have To Worry About All That Shitty Water Weight That Your Gonna Piss Right Out. Tren. Is Great For Gains. Good Luck Man
    Thanks bro but 5mg come on my girlfriend takes 15mg. Im not flaming you but think about it.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should run 25mgs on the days you hit the gym and other days just 20mgs. Im on var as we speak its my 4th day and im running 40mg ed

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    maybe you should run 25mgs on the days you hit the gym and other days just 20mgs. Im on var as we speak its my 4th day and im running 40mg ed
    Curious as to your rationale behind this. I have not heard of var being a helpful "workout" drug, but if you have info to the contrary, or have another reason for running more on workout days, I would love to learn about it.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Curious as to your rationale behind this. I have not heard of var being a helpful "workout" drug, but if you have info to the contrary, or have another reason for running more on workout days, I would love to learn about it.
    Var does give strength gains and better pumps while working out so at least he can take advantage of this by having a higher dosage on the days he is at the gym.

BIGJ22 is offline New Member

sorry there boss

I meant was spread out what yea got or take it how you want to take it if you can get more fast enough. I must have mis worded that. If yea cant get anymore soon enough stretch it its better then nothing

I meant was spread out what yea got or take it how you want to take it if you can get more fast enough. I must have mis worded that. If yea cant get anymore soon enough stretch it its better then nothing
    Cool bro!!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren. Is Pretty Strong Shit But Since Thats All You Have Just Cut It To 5mg. Work With What You Have Bro Its Better Then Nothing. Just Hit The Gym Extra Hard And Keep Up On The Diet. Remember Tren. Is All Lean Muscle Gains So You Dotn Have To Worry About All That Shitty Water Weight That Your Gonna Piss Right Out. Tren. Is Great For Gains. Good Luck Man
    again, why the capitals??? ^^^^^

Thread Information