Thread: Anwar Question

RockSolid is offline Banned

Anwar Question

will i see any visible results with an anwar only cycle, or should i stack it with something else??

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Am I big enough to compete?

DMX

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    What is anawar? do you mean anavar ?

What are your stat's?

How long have you been working out and what are your goals?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Anwar. Anwar is Anwar. He must mean Anwar. He would take the time to make sure he spelled the word correctly, right? I mean there is a Drug Profile section…

He is either referring to Anwar Sadat, or Anwar Ibrahim.

Anwar Sadat is the ex-President of Egypt responsible for the 1978 Camp David Peace Accords that settled a long-time dispute between Israel and Egypt and who was killed in an assationation attempt in 1981.

Sadat stacks well with Jimmy Carter, bulletproof vests and the Pyramids at Giza. He stacks poorly with Ariel Sharon and Muslim extremists.

Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysia's onetime premier-in-waiting, is being held there during his trial for sodomy and corruption after he challenged Malaysia's Premier Mohammed Mahatir's policies.

Ibrahim stacks well with everything except Malaysia's Premiere Mahatir.

Seriously, if you are going to ask a question and expect an intelligent answer, take the time to spell the name of the drug correctly at least.

jbrand is offline Member
    FREE ANWAR!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    That some funny shit AJAX....(But you are right.....)

RockSolid,

Going back and reading the post I came across as more caustic than I meant to be.

Seriously, I didn't mean to be harsh, AR prides itself of helping not flamiong; I was just trying to be funny and make a point.

Here's some info on Anavar

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugs/oxan.htm

Taken form Steroids.com (registration required)

Substance: Oxandrolone

Anavar was originally manufactured by Searle Laboratories under the brand name until it was discontinued a couple of years ago. It is still made by SPA Labs under the generic name, oxandrolone, in Europe. It is also available under the Lipidex brand name by Searle of Brazil. Oxandrolone is a very mild, low androgen steroid . It was a favorite of thousands of men and women users simply because it did Work to some extent and very rarely caused any adverse reaction. Anavar was primarily used to promote strength or muscle hardness. Athletes’ claim that this drug was unsurpassed in its ability to promote strength without water weight gains. Oxandrolone will not aromatize at any dosage. This makes it ideal for steroid users with potential hypertension complications as well as pre-existing gynecomastia . Oxandrolone was not known as a steroid to "bulk up" on; yet, it was often part of a bulking stack. For example, it could be combined with testosterone or Dianabol to accent these highly androgenic compounds. The average dosage of Oxandrolone for men is in the area of 6 tablets per day. For women, 3 tablets a day seems to be prudent.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Ajax - You are the man. A very funny post, then you go and help the guy. - Hat's off to ya'

sorry i meant anavar , im 180 with 10% bodyfat, im 20 years old and have been lifting for 2 years, i want to start my first cycle, im looking to gain 10 pounds of muscle, i know its not gonna be easy, and ive been reading stuff in this board and anavar seems to be the safest roid, are there any other stacks that are good that i dont need to use the needle for, just oral, like dbol or winny
    thanks

murph is offline Member
    dude are you afraid of the needle?............welcome to AR by the way,..............but the needle isnt as bad as your thinking,........and the first time or 2 is pretty scary but, then its nothing,...I swear.......im sure many ppl would agree w/ me aswell,...good luck man

MindBomb is offline Member
    My suggestion, wait couple of more years before commiting to AS. Welcome bro.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if you are only looking for 10lbs - 40mg of real anavar ED will give it to you - especially if its your first - that is presuming you are eating right.

yeap kinda scared of the the fact i gotta inject myself, is a d bol anavar cycle good to gain some lean mass???? if so what gains can i expect with 1 cycle of dbol anavar and ofcourse an anti estrogen thanks

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Dont combine any 17aa steroids , EVER! D-bol, winstrol and anavar are all 17aa. If your too scared to inject then your not ready for AAS. Do tons of research so you know what you are putting in your body.

Rock,

You'll hear it again and again, injectables are the way to go. I think everybody is afraid of needles at first, I don't know anybody that liked them at first! (Soem people here seem to develop a fetish for needles over time, but that's another story!)

If you do the research, you will eventually find that oral steroids are 1) generally more damaging to the body and 2) harder to keep gains long-term, which implies that injectables are safer and better in the long term.

The first few jabs with a needle are a bit nerve-wracking, but really not that hard to do. After that it gets easier, though most guys will tell you that they still pause a sec. before doing a jab; it's not a natural act!

Anavar is probably a good choice for an oral-only cycle, maybe add some winny or possibly even d-bol. Use Nolvadex for gyno and Clomid post cycle (look in Educational Threads for details).

Be warned!

You might wind up spending a fair amount of cash for the gear only to be REALLY disappointed when the gains melt away. It's more than a feeling that you lost the money, but a feeling that you are weak and getting weaker. (It happens post-cycle and I can imagine it would be really bad on an oral-cycle.

Again, sorry for making fun on the "Anwar" thingy, but I was in a mood and needed to blow off steam!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Rock...I'm not singling you out and I don't mean to flame, but you really shouldn't be starting AA until you do much more research!!

Too many times I see guys come on the boards and say that they only want to do orals because they hate needles. That's a cop-out and it means you're a coward who's looking for the path of least resistence to a muscular body.!! "Hey, what could be easier than popping a few pills?" I often wonder what thier work ethic is like! It's too bad ALL gear wasn't injectable...at least that way people would put more thought into what they were doing "Is this worth it? Maybe I'll do more research".

Dude don't get discouraged, this is just a soft spot with me. You are stilll pretty young. Don't rush into it. Read as much as possible, spend time asking questions and make sure you have AS MUCH information as you can get before making a decision. This isn't a game, the use of AAS is illegal and it can be very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

NightOp is offline Member
    ajax... good post.. however all I hear about winny and var is that you keep the gains everytime(with proper post cycle recovery clomid, etc) because they are DHT derivatives right? This just seems to be the concensus from everything i read about var and winny (can't say the same for dbol or drol of course).

thanks, this advice made me reconsider some things, gotta do more research, ajax i found that anwar thing funny too bro,

NightOp, I saw a good chart over at steroidworld.com:

http://www.steroidworld.com/compare.htm

It shows that Anvar and Winny are two of the highest-rated 'roids for keeping gains.

Glad you laughed and weren't insulted Rock!

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    NightOp, I saw a good chart over at steroidworld.com:

http://www.steroidworld.com/compare.htm

It shows that Anvar and Winny are two of the highest-rated 'roids for keeping gains.

Glad you laughed and weren't insulted Rock!
    yes, thats what i was saying... so I assume you were mostly referring to other orals such as dbol ? Not trying to sound like I'm correcting you, just wanted get a clarification on var/winny specifically.

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    Shoot I have been doing some research on AS for the past 2 months and I don`t think i`m ready for it yet i`m kinda scared and don`t wanna mess up I need to get the correct combination. untill than I take easy and do it Natural

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    50mgs a day for 6 weeks and you couldnt be happier

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    50mgs a day for 6 weeks and you couldnt be happier
    iron game, of anavar ?? what brand did you use?? and what results did you see, and was it an anavar only cycle, thanks.

Thread Information