Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992

    Question Test E/250 mlx2 week - 12 weeks

    I wanted to hear others opinions on this cycle

    12 weeks
    250ml Test E X2 a week

    Weeks 14-16
    Nolvadex 40ml

    Weeks 16-18
    Nolvadex 20ml

    10 ml until I "feel normal"

    also what type of rep/set/weight scheme would you go for on this, using a 5 day split?

  2. #2
    iloco's Avatar
    iloco is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    71
    Good conservative first cycle.

    While nolva will suffice, you may want to get some clomid. Just help things along a bit in PCT. And get nuts back sooner

  3. #3
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992

    Vet/Mod please Message me

    I have also been trying to contact a Vet/Mod and for some reason I am unable to do so. Please any Vet/Mod message me whenever able, thank you.

  4. #4
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    Where's the clomid or hcg ?

  5. #5
    iloco's Avatar
    iloco is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    71
    Also, most people do jumpstart their Test E with some sort of faster acting oral such as dbol . Test E you won't feel kick in for 3-5 wks.

    Train heavy and intense. I do chest/tris, shoulders, biceps/back, and legs. If I've got an extra day, I split up biceps and back... toss in abs about 2-3x wk. and cardio 3x wk (very light walking or something for 45 min- 1 hr away from workout usually).

  6. #6
    iloco's Avatar
    iloco is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    71
    HCG is nice to have, but not necessary for 12 wk cycle.

  7. #7
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992

    Hcg?

    Quote Originally Posted by iloco
    HCG is nice to have, but not necessary for 12 wk cycle.
    Sorry, not familiar with HCG . That is?

  8. #8
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    HCG is used during a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. Its not used during PCT but whilst "on". User's usually run HCG when the cycle is 15+ weeks, which yours isnt. IMO its not needed.

  9. #9
    unoigo's Avatar
    unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    I wanted to hear others opinions on this cycle

    12 weeks
    250ml Test E X2 a week

    Weeks 14-16
    Nolvadex 40ml

    Weeks 16-18
    Nolvadex 20ml

    10 ml until I "feel normal"

    also what type of rep/set/weight scheme would you go for on this, using a 5 day split?
    Bro, that is the same cycle I'm currently on. Actually this is my third cycle, but the first two were the same.....250 mg Test-E 2x week. The only difference is that I kick started them with 20 mg Dbol for the first 4 weeks. I've always kept my doses low and had excellent results. Don't expect to put on 20+ lbs but with a sound diet and an entense training program, expect 5-8 lbs of quality muscle. Assuming you follow your PCT.

    A bit of advise would be to buy a surplus of Nolva. Since you're going to run it for PCT, you don't want to run out. Because you don't know how your body will react, you may start seeing signs of gyno, it do you'll need to bump your Nolva doses, depending on how and much and how long, it may cut you short on PCT. But you always have AR-R to fall back on, fast shipping!
    Good luck!

  10. #10
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992
    Quote Originally Posted by unoigo
    Bro, that is the same cycle I'm currently on. Actually this is my third cycle, but the first two were the same.....250 mg Test-E 2x week. The only difference is that I kick started them with 20 mg Dbol for the first 4 weeks. I've always kept my doses low and had excellent results. Don't expect to put on 20+ lbs but with a sound diet and an entense training program, expect 5-8 lbs of quality muscle. Assuming you follow your PCT.

    A bit of advise would be to buy a surplus of Nolva. Since you're going to run it for PCT, you don't want to run out. Because you don't know how your body will react, you may start seeing signs of gyno, it do you'll need to bump your Nolva doses, depending on how and much and how long, it may cut you short on PCT. But you always have AR-R to fall back on, fast shipping!
    Good luck!
    Hmmmm, my source said after the cycle I could expect to have gained 20 lbs, but I might lose some after PCT. So no more than 8 lbs u say?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    613
    You can definitely retain more than 5-8 lbs. of quality muscle if you diet right.

    12 weeks of 500mg test? definitely listen to your source about your gains. i wouldn't have done a first cycle if i was looking for 5-8 lbs.

  12. #12
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    [QUOTE=unoigo] Don't expect to put on 20+ lbs but with a sound diet and an entense training program, expect 5-8 lbs of quality muscle. Assuming you follow your PCT.
    QUOTE]
    I am amazed at some of the wrong advice guys are doeling out here.

    1. 20 lbs is no problem with this first cycle. My dosage was just 250 and I kept 19 lbs on my first cycle. If you are just getting 5-8 lbs from your cycles after PTC, why are you using AAS as you can do that naturally?

    2. Absolutely get clomid for your PTC.

    3. Use 10mgs Nolva daily while on cycle. Test converts to estrogen and that is why some guys get gyno. Further your HDL/LDL cholesterol levels get screwed up on cycle and Nolva helps keep them in check. It also reduces estrogen related water bloat. And Lastly, and most importantly, gyno is easier to prevent than it is to treat. Once you have it, you'll have it always unles you have the gland surgically removed.

  13. #13
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992

    okay

    Hmmm, see I hate it when this happens. I get numerous different suggestions and I really have no way of determining whos right or wrong. I'm listenin........

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    613
    OK, here's my final $.02 for you:

    Pick up some clomid, it will restore natural levels faster.

    No need for HCG as your cycle is not strong or long enough for it.

    And last but not least expect a really good quality gain at 500mg/wk as your first cycle. You won't be dissapointed.
    Good Luck

  15. #15
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    just load up on the nolva and do 10mg during the cycle like toolman said. And also I would advise an oral to jumpstart for 4-5 weeks like iloco said

  16. #16
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992

    thanks

    Thank you everyone thus far.......

  17. #17
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    Thank you everyone thus far.......
    Is that an attempt to reach 25 posts so you can PM?!

  18. #18
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992

    no

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Is that an attempt to reach 25 posts so you can PM?!
    well no actually it isnt. but now look what you made me do.

  19. #19
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    well no actually it isnt. but now look what you made me do.

  20. #20
    unoigo's Avatar
    unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I am amazed at some of the wrong advice guys are doeling out here.

    1. 20 lbs is no problem with this first cycle. My dosage was just 250 and I kept 19 lbs on my first cycle. If you are just getting 5-8 lbs from your cycles after PTC, why are you using AAS as you can do that naturally?

    2. Absolutely get clomid for your PTC.

    3. Use 10mgs Nolva daily while on cycle. Test converts to estrogen and that is why some guys get gyno. Further your HDL/LDL cholesterol levels get screwed up on cycle and Nolva helps keep them in check. It also reduces estrogen related water bloat. And Lastly, and most importantly, gyno is easier to prevent than it is to treat. Once you have it, you'll have it always unles you have the gland surgically removed.
    My only advice was to stock up on Nolva in case Gyno appreared so he wouldn't run out prior to PCT.

    Regarding weight gain, read my post I said "5-8 lbs" of quality muscle. Hell, I put on right at 20 lbs my first cycle but after cutting and PCT about 8 lbs of lean/ quality muscle remained. Alot of people post saying they put on 20 - 30 lbs on cycle but actually it's not all muscle. Granted some of our memebers follow a very strict diet when bulking (clean bulk) and can see those gians but I feel there are few.

    Keep in mind that everyone is different. Some can gain faster and leaner than others, it's life. I was just sharing my experience as I used the same doses he is going to try.

    Another thing that I belive in is that when running low dose cycles, losing gains are kept low during and after PCT. Agian, my opinion based on my experiences.

    BTW: How did this guy get banned already????
    Last edited by unoigo; 07-13-2005 at 06:37 PM.

  21. #21
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,992

    yea

    Accident, no problem.

  22. #22
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by unoigo
    My only advice was to stock up on Nolva in case Gyno appreared so he wouldn't run out prior to PCT.

    Regarding weight gain, read my post I said "5-8 lbs" of quality muscle. Hell, I put on right at 20 lbs my first cycle but after cutting and PCT about 8 lbs of lean/ quality muscle remained. Alot of people post saying they put on 20 - 30 lbs on cycle but actually it's not all muscle. Granted some of our memebers follow a very strict diet when bulking (clean bulk) and can see those gians but I feel there are few.

    Keep in mind that everyone is different. Some can gain faster and leaner than others, it's life. I was just sharing my experience as I used the same doses he is going to try.

    Another thing that I belive in is that when running low dose cycles, losing gains are kept low during and after PCT. Agian, my opinion based on my experiences.

    BTW: How did this guy get banned already????
    Wasn't really addressing the Nolva comment as much as the gains. You said not to expect 20 lbs. He absolutely should on a very first cycle. My first cycle was a 12 weeker and I put on 24 lbs, kept 19 after PTC and believe me bro 10+ of those pounds were not fat, but muscle. At best a couple pounds were fat.

  23. #23
    pitbull27's Avatar
    pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    190
    Hey Swifto,
    Do you think a 14 or 15 week cycle of Sustanon (or Omnadren ) and EQ would require the use of HCG , at 500mg Sust/week and 400mg EQ/week? It seems that at around 14 or 15 weeks is when alot of people say you really have to considder using it. The thought here is .25mg/day of liquidex and 10mg/day Nolva thruout cycle, and nolva/clomid/liquidex pct.

  24. #24
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    Hey Swifto,
    Do you think a 14 or 15 week cycle of Sustanon (or Omnadren) and EQ would require the use of HCG, at 500mg Sust/week and 400mg EQ/week? It seems that at around 14 or 15 weeks is when alot of people say you really have to considder using it. The thought here is .25mg/day of liquidex and 10mg/day Nolva thruout cycle, and nolva/clomid/liquidex pct.

    Dude, you're hijacking. Start your own post.


    Next, lets get something straight. You can gain 20 pounds on a cycle, but genetics and accuracy of what AAS works for you at what dosage has to be right. You have to get lucky, or do more than 500mg. Also, have ALL your gear BEFORE the first injection. Be completely aware of EACH day, date, mg, etc before anything. Keep a journal. Watch your weight. It's a crude measuring device, but if the weight isn't going up, you're not eating enough.

    Finally, lets put this shiot to rest. You can gain 5-8 pounds naturally, it takes about a year, and that'd be the FIRST year, cause that's when your gains come on fastest. And by the way, that's assuming you are 200 pounds, cause the biological LIMIT is about 4% per year. That is of course assuming your diet is perfect, you don't stress cause that increases your cortisol levels, you train in the EXACT way your body needs it, and you have a normal range of test and HGH running in your body.

    Ignore these people saying getting that naturally is easy. It is for some, and not for others. 8 pounds is pretty good, and should be very reasonable. Think of 10 steaks, thats about 8 pounds... now envision slapping those on your body under your skin. Not satisfied? Do another cycle. lol.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •