Rsox420 is offline New Member

Need Some Advice from you all

I'm 18 years old and completely done growing. I have made up my mind and want to start training with anabolics. I am thinking about a possible cycle of deca and dianabol . I am wondering if those 2 anabolics would be too hardcore for someone like me who has never used any sort of supplements before. Let me know what you think......

cb25 is offline Banned
    if you really want to know what i think...i think you're too young. 18 isn't old enough, isn't mature enough mentally or physically to use steroids . but that's my opinion.

at your age, you should be able to grow plenty by getting your training, your rest, and most importantly, your diet in check first. at 18 you should have loads of natural testosterone floating around...will you grow more using anabolics? sure. but it's not worth it in the long run at your age...

toolman is offline Banned
    Bad cycle and bad idea. You are not done growing at 18. You are still a kid and still thinking like one. I do not mean that as an insult as I would love to be 18 again. You have not had your growth plates tested and no one is done growing at 18....period....other than mentally as for some people I know.

And if you are too foolish to head the advice from us older guys...don't mind us if we laugh when you do that cycle then come back to us asking why you can't get a hard on.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    And why would you not include test? You need to do some more studying.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Bad cycle and bad idea. You are not done growing at 18. You are still a kid and still thinking like one. I do not mean that as an insult as I would love to be 18 again. You have not had your growth plates tested and no one is done growing at 18....period....other than mentally as for some people I know.

And if you are too foolish to head the advice from us older guys...don't mind us if we laugh when you do that cycle then come back to us asking why you can't get a hard on.
    Bingo!!!

Unless you can post a picture of yourself that clearly displays you totally tapping out your natural training potential, you are going to convince no-one that you are ready for ancillaries as such.

That and your choices are WHACK!

~SC~

Uconish is offline Member
    i see it all the time bro. You get young kid, no offense but thats what you are, jumps on something stupid like a cycle of dbols, puts on 10 or 15 lbs, feels like king kong, then loses everyhting cause he was a dumb ass. In my opion dont do any at that age. Im talking from first hand experience. When i was 19, i didnt know s**t so i got ass raped by some joebo at my gym when i paid $300 for a bottle of ttokyo deca . Yeah, tell me about it. ANyways, the moral of the story is i wsnt ready then, both educational wise and physically, and chances are you probably arent either.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Wait. Patience is good in making desisions such as these.

dtr98 is offline Member
    hey bro, go as far as you can without them, add some weight gain shakes and creatine, lift, eat, eat eat,

like these bros are saying you can really screw yourself up if you don't wait!!

but you sound like me, and you're going to do it anyway?
    so go with 400-500mg of test e wk split 2x for 12wks and do pct.

i might get in trouble for telling you this, but i'd rather you do it right
    your still young and you got alot of natural test going thru you now, when it comes to this more is not better!!!!!

be careful

Thread Information