ly22 is offline New Member

Question How much Ephedra

ive been on it a while and im starting to see it stopping to work. i know some people take as much as 160 mcg of clen a day, how much ephedra is too much where u are not getting any good out of it?

lochick87 is offline Female Member
    I believe if you take Benadryl it will work to help the ephedra have more of an effect the same way Ketotifen works for Clen .

Unoid is offline Member
    I wouldn't exceed over 75-100mg of ephedra a day.

stick to 50mg for safety.

ly22 is offline New Member
    ive been taking about 125mcg for about 7 weeks, i didnt know if i went up to 150mcg if it would do me any good, is that about equal to 150 mcg of clen ?

Jerzey is offline Member
    Both benadryl and ketotifen work the same for ephedra and clen , one just costs much less and you can pick it up at CVS.

I take the ECA stack up to 50 mg's 3 x's a day, 150 mg per day, no problems.

If you remember, when ephedra was in Xenadrine, etc. they said right on the bottle not to exceed two pills, 3x's a day. Those pills were 25mg each because I still have some of the pre-mixed ECA stack pills before it was pulled from the market.

However, I would suggest starting with half that, 25mg, up to 3x's a day, and if that works there is no need to go so high. Everyone is different, I can only speak from my experience but I've used this stuff on and off for the past 7 years.

Thread Information