Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Question Test....finally which's best??

i was just wondering, what's our best interest? Take a long acting, long half-life roid, or swift acting?
    What are the benefits?
    All above i mean for amateur Bber we are... , Is it worth taking two shots a day or just spacing the shots?

Anyhow, have you ever shot your pecs? is it more painful than in any other place? LOL tell me you did it in your dick LOL

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Do a search. There are alot of threads about this. From what I've seen the order mostly looks something like this.

#1 Test E
    #2 Test Sus
    #3 Test Cyp
    #4 Test P

It depends on what kind of cycle you want to run.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    It depends on what kind of cycle you want to run.

Xcuz me, i may have not been clear.
    What i really meant is "what you guys think about long or short run acting test". As i don't really know what's best and what are their benefits for Bber/powerlifter, i just asked, but don't worry, i already searched for what kinda test you most like, and i think i got your point!

Testosterone is pretty much all the same in regards to strength gains. Test e and cyp sometimes tend to have a higher bloating effect then say a shorter acting ester i.e. prop, but it can be controlled with proper anti-e supplementation. There is also the injection frequency between the long and short esters. Personally I don't have a problem with stickin' myself ED.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    I gotta go with test e as the best. then again its the only test ive used. but most of my more experienced friends claim that they get the best gains from it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I like prop b/c of the low water retention...plus the fast acting ester. can be used for jump starting a test e/c cycle too.

Test suspension is decent...but the injections are every 8 hours.

If you are a novice injecter...stay with the longer acting esters. If you are comfortable doing ED injections then definitely go with prop. I personally think prop is the best test...although test is test.

roger24 is offline Banned
    imo, i like test prop the best.

Thread Information