OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Dbol only question

Just curious but...

Could I expect to keep any gains on a Dbol only cycle for 30 days? Even with Clomid Therapy post?

And hte most you should take Dbol for is 4-5 weeks right?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    that is a terrible idea. forget it.

what are your goals, age, cycle experiance, and training experiance?

This honestly isnt my idea, I am trying to prove to a friend that its a bad idea, so he wont keep any gains right?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    he will gain some water weight and a little stregnth, but will lose it after he gets off. if he takes the dbol for 30 days he may run into health problems. ie: his liver will turn into a raisin.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Oral-only is definitely not the best solution; injectables are safer and more effective. Show him some drug profiles. Point out the liver toxicity. If you research enough, you will come to the conclusion that Injectabels are preferrable.

That said, here's some info on oral-only cycles:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=13792

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=16069
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-23-2002 at 03:45 AM.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Damn i am on my last week of dbol ... about 6 weeks not maybe 7.. but i havebeen taking only 25 mgs a day... i think i am gonna start the chlomid about a week after right???

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    DarkKnight,

If you are onley doing Dbol , you can start the Clomid one or two days after your last dbol tab.

oh ok thanks man

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Dark: if your taking D-bol only don't even bother w/ the clomid. Your gonna lose all your gains anyway. Save the clomid for your next cycle when your stacking an injectable w/ an oral like d-bol.

M

really i did not know that.. shit i am gonna loose all my gains... damn i thought the chlomid helps you keep it.. Ahh well it was a good expierience.. i lov dbol ...... I am just gonna have to train harder..... So whena bout should i start my next cycle wait about a month?? then start and oral with an injectable? You guys are serisouly great thanks for everything

Bro don't worry about it. I did the same dumb thing a few years back, but we learn from are mistakes.
    What you should stack things with depends on your goals.
    What do you wanna do? Bulk or Cut? Also what are your stats and training history?
    We can go from there but I suggest you start reading the drug profiles and old post's so you can start putting together a cycle. Then when you come up w/ one we can fine tune it...

M

First of all i think i am stealing the thread form qt8268 bro sorry man.. I can start a new thread if this seems liek i am steeping opver you

Thanks guys.. M thanks for the reply, i thought i had done alot of research and i though dbol would help me... damn it.. I just wanted to bulk up.. for soem reason i guess my body takes a while to bulk up. I have been lifting for like 3 years on and off about 1 year straight.. I mean i haev put on a little but overall i don't think i am where i should be.. I was gettign on dbol to try and get a good bulk, which i think i have. i always htought that injectables were just easier on the liver, i didn't know they helped keep gans better.. I htink i wanna try the sustenol.. Oh and another thing, i hate needles, i don't know if i could ever do it. I am not that concerned with cutting up.. I am 6 foot 210 pounds. i wanna drop the fat i have and bulk up. I wanna look more like goldburg and Magnus Samuelsen.. Cause power lifting is freakn great!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i did a d-bol only cycle and kept everything, i didnt even use clomid post cycle...butttt i was VERY fortunate and if i had found AR beforehand i would have never done it..so dont take a chance on wasting gear bro..these guys here offering you advice are some of the best in the game..listen to them

Nah Dark its cool, my question was already answered

Thanks guys. I think i will wait a while and save up some money and so do some more research...

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Dbol only cycle is not preferable, but does work. You...Oops, your friend will need to run it for at least 8wks and start clomid one day after taking his last dbol tab. Dbol is not that hard on your liver. Another trick to keep gains is to run 10mg dbol when you wake up during the clomid therapy. It works for me. BTW, test and tren stack great with dbol.

Dbol is not that hard on your liver.
    Umm since when?

M

ICN
    There are abstracts that show it's not that damaging. Look em up. Better yet, do 8wks of dbol with some ala of course and get a full liver panel done, I have. No prob.

ICN I don't appreciate that comment sometimes you have to take things for what they are instead of making a smart ass remark

ICN
    OT8268,
    I'm not making a smart ass remark. I'm telling you the facts. If you have an issue with that then that's your deal. I'm trying to add to the board and make it better. My opinion may vary from someone elses, but I don't flame, as you have, so back off, or I will and you will lose a member. Not the direction the board whats to take. Hopefully.

how was that a flame, and whatyou said not, the question was honestly for a friend but by you making assumptions to make me look bad, then that is more of a flame on your part

whatever this is dumb, sorry for getting irratated, I just hate when ppl do that, don't leave the board on account of this

ICN
    I was kind of a prick assuming it was for you, so I apologize as well. It was the Tren talking. I wouldn't leave this board. I look forward to reading Dr.Evil's post every day.
    Last edited by ICN; 04-24-2002 at 08:32 AM.

Come on guys only love on AR thanks for everyones help though

Thread Information