Thread: var or tbol

jon jon is offline Junior Member

var or tbol

I am wondering if i should include tbol or var in my next cutting cycle, i will alos be running 100mg prop for 12 weeks, and fina 100 eod for the last 8 weeks and winstrol 50 mg ed for the last 6 weeks, obvious goal is to cut up, just wondering if the tbol would asssist in this as much as the var would, the obviuos draw back to the var is the price compared to tbol, I am 6'5" 260 lbs, 24 years old, lifting for 4 years and do one cycle per year-thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tbol is compared to as a kind of mild Dbol , or mix between Dbol/Var due to its mass qualities. I would suggest Var over Tbol for a cutter.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    If your cutting bro then var is definately the way to go.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Go with the var its better for the purpose your looking for

Prop, Fina, Winny, Var....Sounds as good as gold

Yeah i thought it would be best to run the var, the only other queston i have is: should i run the var at 60 mg ed for 9 weeks or 45 mg ed for 12 weeks? thanks for the help

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    60mg for 9 weeks.

bump

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    My only question is would var be necessary for him. Seems like he will get good results from prop/fina/winny and running var at that dose for that long will be pretty expensive. I'm a big var fan, but just wonder if it's worth the cost to gains ratio given his current cycle?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    My only question is would var be necessary for him. Seems like he will get good results from prop/fina/winny and running var at that dose for that long will be pretty expensive. I'm a big var fan, but just wonder if it's worth the cost to gains ratio given his current cycle?
    Quite true.

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    IMO Var is best. I would not run the Winny and Var together. Sounds like a solid cycle.

i know the var and winny combined withth e reat seems like it would be alot of gear, i am planning on dieting for about 8 weeks prior to the cycle and then starting the cycle when i get to around 10-12% bf then hoping the cycle witht he continued diet and cardio would cut me to around 6% bf, do you guys think i could still cut out either the winny or var? thanks for the help

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to consider TBol the first 4 weeks with your prop then var while bringing in the Winny V for the remaining. Keep your diet ultra clean with low sodium and good quality carbs & proteins while doing cardio and you should be ripped with added muscle at the end. Let your diet and daily cardio manipulate your bf, not the drugs. You can take about any drug short of A-bomb or any high androgenic /aromatizing drug and cut up. TBol has a really good anabolic to androgenic index while allowing you to keep consistent blood levels since it's taking daily. Much better than d-bol. It will give you more size and strength than Var of course but you can always control water retention with diet and cardio. I just believe you'll put on more lean mass while jump starting your cycle with TBol + it'll save you some money from going on a all var cycle. Did you consider putting deca in there from week 4 on?

I would enjoy other people's opinions on this strategy. I've been out of the game for close to 10 years so my info may be dated?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-14-2005 at 12:30 PM.

bump 4 more info

Thread Information