Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    outlaw55 is offline New Member

Arrow how do i loose the belly fat?

whats the best way to get rid of trunkfat Are there certain things to do or take to help with this? I am predisposed to this problem genetically but am not using that as an excuse .I diet fairly well and do cardio continually and just can't seem to loose the last bit any suggestions?

Are you suggesting starting AAS or just looking for general fitness answers?

I'm not sure i understand.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Situps.

4 sets of 15-20 reps. Also use machines and weighted situps.

Any or all general fitness would help but also other advise like i've read trenbol is good for that and anavar might also help I don't know ?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio and a VERY SOUND nutritional approach that is consistently applied.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Situps.

4 sets of 15-20 reps. Also use machines and weighted situps.
    situps everyday twice aday or what and when should i see results?

what are your stats? present workout/cardio regimen?

MOST important how are your eating habits?

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Definatly diet and cardio first and foremost!!!!

I use clen as a fat burner/cutter You can get it from ARR (great stuff)

Do you reasearch before you take it and post any ?s if you need

Here's something to start your research http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=clen
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-13-2005 at 12:13 PM.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw55
    situps everyday twice aday or what and when should i see results?
    If you keep doing the situps and crunches twice a day you should start to see results in a month. Make sure you also keep a good diet too. I also heard that clen is a great fat burner and that it helps raise your metabolism. The clen might help you see results fast with your diet and exercise. You need to do your research though.

fini22 is offline New Member
    I am new to the roid game as I am about to start my first cycle of E.... but I can tell you a whole shit load about how to lose all the crap weight naturally. I just finished a cutting cycle and am about to start bulking. Diet is by far the most important part of it. You need to eat extremely clean. 2nd. Incorporate HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week, and 3. more reps and lower weights during your workout. If you have any questions about exact diet, cardio or workout you can hit me up with a PM and I will give you the exact program i made up that allowed me to cut from 20% bfp to 9% in a little over 2 months.

fini22 is offline New Member
    and the overall key is extreme DISCIPLINE. You can't screw around if you want to get it done and get it done in the fastest time period possible.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw55
    whats the best way to get rid of trunkfat Are there certain things to do or take to help with this? I am predisposed to this problem genetically but am not using that as an excuse .I diet fairly well and do cardio continually and just can't seem to loose the last bit any suggestions?
    You sure its fat and not loose skin bro. I have this problem as i lost a MASSIVE amount of bodyfat over several years. The end result was excess skin which unfortunately will not go through cardio and sound diet FUVK is what i say.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    If you keep doing the situps and crunches twice a day you should start to see results in a month. Make sure you also keep a good diet too. I also heard that clen is a great fat burner and that it helps raise your metabolism. The clen might help you see results fast with your diet and exercise. You need to do your research though.
    diet is the most important. you can do all the situps you want and its not gonna do a damn thing except increase your waste size if your diet is not good. strong stomach doesnt = six pack.

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar , D-bol!

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    Anavar, D-bol!
    Whoa buddy, slow your roll. I'm not sure Dbol is up his alley. Be careful with your advice.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sit ups will not decrease gut fat mate,it will build the abdominals and nothin else,diet and plenty of cardio will get rid.

promiscio is offline Member
    dbol seems to get rid of a lot of ab fat in my experience...

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    DBol does? I have NEVER heard that. Anyone else?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    YOU CANNOT SPOT REDUCE FAT. so ab routine suggested above without proper dieat and cardio will work.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    YOU CANNOT SPOT REDUCE FAT. so ab routine suggested above without proper dieat and cardio will work.
    You can with HGH in my research.

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    dbol seems to get rid of a lot of ab fat in my experience...
    No.

One exception...you blow up like a balloon and then lose everything and say to yourself, "ooh, look at that weight loss."

Dbol has never been known to get rid of fat. Sorry bro but somethings not right with your experience. If someones thread is about how to "lose belly fat," the last thing i would recommend is Dbol.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Dbol is androgenic , anything that is androgenic has the potential to help burn fat, you never know.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Honestly my roommate ran dbol only for like 8 or 9 weeks, and he actually drop a good amount of bf. Especially in the mid section. I personally think that it was due to him not taking in enough calories. I know it wasn't smart for him to do the dbol only cycle, let alone for 9wks, but hey he's thick headed. Point here though, is he lost a good amount of bf. Still wouldnt recommend it though. Later

theoneandonly is offline New Member
    anavar works good, and tren /winny(with prop)

u must do around 30mn of cardio daily, and don't cheat eat. And get a tan, it helps.

PRacer is offline New Member
    damn dude 20% to 9% in a lil over 2 months, thats seriously good stuff, im impressed, im gonna start clen i think on wednesday, could u please give me a regimen, plan, and like cardio routine and everything, right now im at like 13% i wanna drop to like 6% but like the bell is the hardest for me, i got some dnp , i think im gonna do that in like a month or 2, but please get back to me asap, thanks alot bro,

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhhh, AAS or GH or anything isn't the cure all for losing belly fat or any fat. Sure, GH helps but if you keep eating McDonalds don't expect to have a 6 pack a month later. It's a strict diet with lifestyle change and consistent cardio. Make cardio your new religion and become a healthy cook. Doing abs will show you the results after you lose the fat layer ontop of them. It's at least a 6 month plan before you really see the results that will stay with you. No crash dieting works if you have excessive fat deposits. Sure, you can lose weight fast but you also lose a lot of lbm and water. You go back to a regular diet and bf goes even higher. Need to build serious lbm after proper fat loss to increase your bm (base metabolism) to maintain your new body. 6 months isn't that long! Damn Americans! We are the most idiotic people sometimes...hehe

This is my breakdown to lower bf and increase lbm: 50% diet, 25% work out, 25% or less drugs. Yeah, drugs make it much easier and faster to get in shape but not without the diet tuned in. DIET is KING.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-25-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    You can with HGH in my research.

HGH CAN spot reduce fat, but regular cardio is better. RUN and run until you throw up, then run some more.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    It would kinda make sense being on dbol and doing alot of cardio... no lifting of course.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    HGH CAN spot reduce fat, but regular cardio is better. RUN and run until you throw up, then run some more.

thats what im talking about!

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Cardio and low carb diet. Some say situps are the key but some say they dont get rid of fat only build muscle underneath. Thats why cardio and situps everyday normally does the trick for me. If you are running a cycle do a cutting one obviously. Maybey use prop for your test and add fina or winny or both.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Hey bro, what are your stats? whats your body fat? if your pretty leaned up and just have that lagging midsection, it might be water retention, try experiments. drink around 2 gallons of water a day for a few weeks, then you'll see if its water or not..otherwise i agree with most of the other posts...
    REAL clean diet man, no screwin around,
    eat consistently
    protein/carbs
    protein/fat meals ...etc, keep us posted

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    I was on another poplular site in a chat room de****g with this subject and I was told to try Helios - which can be spot injected directly into the areas where you would like to decrease the fat. Unfortunately there was very little on the product so if anyone in here knows more - please advise.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    like hommie said Run Run Run Run your asss off everyday and keep your diet in check low fats & healthy foods. also do ab's about 3 times a week, depending on how fast you recover. You might not have to use anything at all if you do this correctly. Be pacient & take the advice youve gotten here,And youll be lean in no time.

~DV~

timtim is offline Member
    20% bf to 9% in 8 weeks.

that's more than 1% bf a week steady for 8 weeks.

could we see the diet, supplements, and cardio routine. i don't believe it. not calling anyone a liar but that sounds alittle exaggerated.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    More and more sit ups have never worked for me.

I have found that the only thing that works is a strict diet and I do mean strict. Cardio at 5am 5 days a week and then don’t eat for an hour after cardio. I also use ECA and I swim twice per week. It’s slow but I am getting there.

So you ask what works. Hard work, hard work and more hard work

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    situps will not get the fat off in the area that you are talking, it will help but its not where you want, abs are a huge sheath of muscle, if you do situps, you are mainly working the upper abs abut not so much the lower ones, if you want to tone those, you need good diet, lots of cardio, but do leg lifts!! do those and tuck jumps, tuck jumps are great b/c its cardio and abs at same time, do this and youll see great results

Outlawtorn099 is offline New Member
    I couldnt get rid of the little layer of fat in my trunk area for the longest time. I started taking this ephedrine and caffeine stack and i lost 5 lbs of fat, and like 2 inches on my waste while maintaining size everywhere else.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    Anavar, D-bol!
    Right!!!

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Diet ,eat clean and learn how to keep eating clean , you can never go back to fast food and like everyone else said run your ass off , i do cardio every morning from 6 to 7 , 6 days a week . it works o and the tren and clen help too.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    lots of crappy advice in this thread....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information