flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Question help ASAP!! dnp users

i bought some glycerin from walgreens for my DNP cycle, but the bottle says "if ingested contact a poison control center" is this the right stuff??? if so, how much should i take??

bump

21 people looked and no one knows??

vestax is offline Member
    Glycerin or glycerol? the two supplements I make sure I take when I use DNP are:

1Tbsp Glycerol 3x ED (1 packet of Kool-aid, 1/8 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon glycerol and 32-oz of water.)

1g of Pyruvate 4x ED

hope this answers your question

wildfilly is offline New Member
    the stuff you have is just fine, they put the warning on there to protect thier butt. take on tablespoon three times a day the whole time you are on DNP , if you really do not want to use what you have, go to a natural foods store and get some vegetable based glycerol, glycerine, they are the same and it does not have this warning, my lifting partner uses the vegetable base, I use the one you have.

PM or email me if you have any other specific questions

Quote Originally Posted by wildfilly
    the stuff you have is just fine, they put the warning on there to protect thier butt. take on tablespoon three times a day the whole time you are on DNP , if you really do not want to use what you have, go to a natural foods store and get some vegetable based glycerol, glycerine, they are the same and it does not have this warning, my lifting partner uses the vegetable base, I use the one you have.

PM or email me if you have any other specific questions
    the pharmacist told me that it shouldn't be consumed because it can't be broken down in the body something about lipids and such. she also said it would act as a laxative if taken orally

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    the pharmacist told me that it shouldn't be consumed because it can't be broken down in the body something about lipids and such. she also said it would act as a laxative if taken orally
    dnp acts as a laxative to me on its own. i don't think you have anything to worry about there.

Thread Information