beast N°1 is offline Junior Member

Non Test cycle???

iw as wondering how many people did a non test cycle like primo, boldenon stacked woth other compound EXEPT test.

1) your cycle (dosages, length)
    2) gains made and gains kept
    3) side effects

thanks bro's

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Not a good idea, IMO.
    No test, no cycle
    ~theJuice~

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I second that bro

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    For the love of god he didn't ask if you thought it was a good idea. Either of you.

1) M1t for 4 weeks at 15mgs
    2)Gains made: 15lbs Gain Kept: 15lbs (kept gaining in PCT actually)
    3)Not many side effects, sex drive was a little low but I could get it up the whole time. Besides that and some lethargy I was good to go, great cycle.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

No test cycles

As I am sure you are seeing, asking about no test cycles seems to be a very "emotional" question on this board.

I run low dose cycles with no test, but unlike most other people on this board, I am not trying to gain mass. Here are some examples of the cycles and results:

1) Cycle (age 22): Dianabol at 20 mg per day and anavar at 20 mg per day for 12 weeks

2) Gains made and gains kept- Bodyweight increased by 15 pounds. Bodyfat dropped from roughly 15% to 11%. Lost most of the gains after the cycle. Strength lifts increased by roughly 20%.

3) Side effects: None really that were bad, Sexual function (and desire) increased slightly, some minor problems with acne, bloat, etc.

1) Cycle (age 40): Deca at 200 mg per week and anavar at 20 mg per day for roughly 12 weeks

2) Gains made and gains kept- Bodyweight increased by 5 pounds (note: I am a very "easy" gainer). Bodyfat dropped from roughly 14% to 10%.

3) Side effects: None that I can tell. Sexual function (and desire) stayed the same, no problems with acne, bloat, etc. Joints felt great.

I get a tremendous amount of bloat from test (no matter what anti-e's I take, no matter what my diet is, etc.), and since I am already 235 pounds (6'4") I don't want to gain weight.

But the test cycles I have done were impressive in that you do keep a lot of the strength you gain from the cycle.

Thread Information