research chem not working?

my cycle is as follows:

Test Enanthate 1g\week weeks 1-7
    Test Prop 150mg\day weeks 8-12
    Tren Acetate 100mg\day
    Winstrol (oral) 50mg\day

i was using test E with no problem as far as gyno and bloat up until last weekend. i went from a cut up 197lb to a bloated mess at 210lb virtually overnight. since then my nipples have been sore when i press on them, i have some brownish discharge from them when i squeeze em too (gross), and i feel like a balloon. decided to end test E and use test prop instead to finish out my cycle. i been using liquidex from *** since the beginning of my cycle. is the liquidex losing its effectiveness? should i up the dose?

also i just recieved nolvadex powder and am awaiting my capsule machine to show up. in the mean time should i dissolve some nolva in some bacardi 151. if so what is the conversion to make a 40mg\ml solution?

info much appreciated.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you should be using arimidex or letro and nolva and should of started that right before you started your cycle and all the way through!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    my cycle is as follows:

Test Enanthate 1g\week weeks 1-7
    Test Prop 150mg\day weeks 8-12
    Tren Acetate 100mg\day
    Winstrol (oral) 50mg\day

i was using test E with no problem as far as gyno and bloat up until last weekend. i went from a cut up 197lb to a bloated mess at 210lb virtually overnight. since then my nipples have been sore when i press on them, i have some brownish discharge from them when i squeeze em too (gross), and i feel like a balloon. decided to end test E and use test prop instead to finish out my cycle. i been using liquidex from *** since the beginning of my cycle. is the liquidex losing its effectiveness? should i up the dose?

also i just recieved nolvadex powder and am awaiting my capsule machine to show up. in the mean time should i dissolve some nolva in some bacardi 151. if so what is the conversion to make a 40mg\ml solution?

info much appreciated.
    Sounds like you didn't have everything prepared before you started bro...What dose of l-dex are you running? I would run some letro instead and definately some b6 for the prolactin issues. You may even need some dostinex.

ive beeen using ldex at 1mg\day since i began my cycle, along with nolvadex 40mg\day. i just recently ran out of nolvadex so i'm waiting on my capsule machine to show up so i can make some caps out of the powder i got (it showed up today).

i want to avoid letro... it has a bad influence on my sex drive.

also ive been using cabergoline .5mg\2x week to combat prolactin.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    i have heard that letrozole is quite effective in stopping and some cases reversing gyno.

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    hmmmmmm

Thread Information