cam051 is offline New Member

Some sort of cycle

Yes i was wondering about cycling cytomel and clenbuterol and dianabol . I don't know if it would be very good or not, that's what i need to know. Im trying to loos fat, get ripped, and strong as well. Please help w/ this idea. Thanks Bros

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I,m no AAS expert but Ctomel and Clen are normally used in a cutting cycle and D-Bol in a bulking cycle.D-Bol you may get some water retention and if you are cutting you would,nt really want that.JMO

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it one step at a time. Lose some weight then do a bulking cycle this winter. Take the spring off, then do a cutting cycle in the summer.

There is no lose fat, get ripped and get huge cycle. Actually, Mike knows of these "magic pills" that might work.

Just kidding bro. Seroiusly, what are you stats, how long have you been working out, how's your diet, etc...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    try "magic pills". jk. like billyboy said, usually you don't get big and ripped at the same time. the d-bol is give you mass, but water retention will come as well. the clen and cytomel are cutting agents, so the d-bol and clen will be counteracting each other. you should either go for a bulk cycle or go with a cutting cycle

cam051 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys I did know that dianabol , is for bulking cycles and i knew that cytomel and clenbuterol are for cutting cycle. But i didn't know it would counteract each other. Im looking for a good cutting cylce, I would like to gain strength as well if possible, can someone hook me up w/ a good ideal cycle, not real sure.
    Im 18 i used steriods once (bulking cycle) lift weights for about 3 yrs. 5'11 187

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to try Eq/winny and maybe even prop instead of the d-bol. Thought I have seen some cutting cycles with d-bol, from some very knowledgeable users I never understood them. Like I said in you other post though, diet and cardio are still the most important factors.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your a little young to be using steriods ... you'd be surprised how much you can gain by great form, a very strict diet, and supplementing protien and glutimine.

Thread Information