needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

how do you define "Good Genetics" ?

When people talk about having good genetics what exactly are they talking about ?

In my opinion i would define someone with good genetics as having low body fat, being symetrical in muscle development, with good shape to every muscle - They dont have to be really big guys to have good genetics either in my opinion - Buy then again my theory of good genetics might be totaly wrong, am i right in what im thinking ?

what do you guys think ?

promiscio is offline Member
    Brains, you can build a body...

Suppose, but that wasnt what i was trying to get at...
    (if you were geneticaly gifted with good brains you would of known that )

lol just kidding mate, couldnt help my self

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio

better genes help....good genes are people who are just naturally prone to be in better shape...or condition...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You can also build a brain....its called higher education..(college)

jgg1221 is offline Member
    depends on your goals.... you could have "good genetics" which would help you get stronger naturally.. those are usually people more proned to getting fat. people who are more proned to getting fat can usually have an easier time getting stronger/building muscle (but they'll still be pudgy)

people who are naturally thinner will have more lean tissue but it will be very hard to put on a lot of mass

it is VERY VERY rare that people are both naturally toned and naturally massive.

genetics effect how well people respond to gear aswell dont they ?

When i first started lifting i would of said i had the worst genetics ever i was a complete ecto, real hard gainer and my body sucked, but now i look well, i have great shape (well not amazing but better than most) i am still a low BF and my abs are starting to come on after only a couple of weeks training them ( i naturaly had some anyway)

But then again my gains when cycling arnt usualy as good as my gym partners and we eat the same and do the same cycles - obviously he has the better genetics that way.

Im glad you can change most things about ur body - Physicaly and Mentaly - as thegodfather said - he is very right

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    You can also build a brain....its called higher education..(college)

I differ on that opinion. You are only born with so much capacity to learn. Where a higher education may challenge an average person, it can only help them reach their potential. Until there are brain steroids ...

but anyways... thats another topic...

good physical genes in my opinion are where one would have a tendency to get into superior physical form easier or quicker than others..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    but anyways... thats another topic...

good physical genes in my opinion are where one would have a tendency to get into superior physical form easier or quicker than others..
    Exactly.

Some one with 'good' genetics will also respond better to any AS.

A Mesomorph is a prime example of some one with superior genetics than most. Thin waist and broad shoulders is usually a good sign.

fanatic is offline Member
    Natural athletic ability plays a role in the weight game as well. Coordination goes a long way when it comes to your body.

Thread Information