bark! is offline New Member

newb question about drawing oil from vial

sorry if this is too elementary a question....

i have some test cyp in a vial with an aluminum cap on it. what is the procedure for sanitarily withdrawing the oil? that is, where does one stick the needle and is inversion required?

any help is appreciated.

pull the cap...swab the top with alcohol.....draw enough air into the new pick inject needle into vial and depress plunger allowing air to go into vial........draw out the desired amount.... viola

bark! is offline New Member
    ah....so there is a rubber bit below the aluminum cap? i was afraid to crack it open...it is a vial, not an amp. so there is no need to invert the vial? i have read that somewhere...seems like the oil would seep thru the holes in the rubber, then...

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bark!
    ah....so there is a rubber bit below the aluminum cap? i was afraid to crack it open...it is a vial, not an amp. so there is no need to invert the vial? i have read that somewhere...seems like the oil would seep thru the holes in the rubber, then...
    naw, you can restick them viles. none of the oil is gonna leak out bro. thats how all the 10 ml bottles are too

Thread Information