Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Worried

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would go see the Doctor. If you are nervous about telling him it was juice...tell him it was B12 that you bought off the internet. Must have been "contaminated" and you "learned your lesson".

here is what you tell the doc. " you were doing something Bla bla and bent over or backed into an exposed nail. that will account for the puncture infection.

InTraining is offline Junior Member
    well you have seen the pics now but my new problem is, im due to shoot today and dont know if i should or not, am going to doctors tomorrow, whould i wait till then and see what he says is up with me??

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You can wait a day to shoot.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    u need go yr DR bro if not it will go all black , seen this befor on some website
    , its called virilzation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very Worried-acne.jpg  

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    InTraining, I had an abcess removed Dec. '03. I used the same needle twice (this mental mistake cost me time and money). The thing was so huge, I could not fit in my pants or shorts. After 5 days, i needed a walker, b/c of the swelling and pain. Finally, I had surgery and the doctor told me that there were 17 different bacteria inside of me. When he cut me open, over a liter(yes a liter, no bs) of pus, blood, etc., came out. For 30 days after my surgery I had to have iv antibiotics every four hours, because one of the bacteria was anaerobic (that's right it could survive inside my body w/out o2 and could have killed me). A nurse would come to my house every day for three months to drain the wound.
    I'm not trying to scare you, but this could happen to anyone, if you're not careful. However, by the pics I've seen, it does not look lik an abcess. I experienced the itch you speak of, but it was accompanied by serious pain. It looks like the gear is between your skin and the muscle. What size pin did you use? For the glutes, I prefer a 1.5" 23g pin, to make sure the needle gets deep into the muscle. Anyway, it looks like the liquid is dispersing in the area. I figure it will go away, but definitely see the Dr. Oh, be honest w/ him. Just in case, ask him if he will keep confidentiality.
    Good Luck
    <Keyser>

bigger is offline Senior Member
    1. wath is virilzation.
    2. you like showing your as, dont you?
    3. hope it will be better soon.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    2. you like showing your as, dont you?
    LMFAO. funny shet.

afman415 is offline Junior Member

lol

damn...i remember when i was shooting sustanon and i had just got out of the shower and my gf started going crazy claiming i had an infection and i had to see a doctor immediately haha. just keep rubbing the knot out it'll go away. lol ..... happends to the best of us.

as i said i am going t odoctors today then to work, am i still ok doing my shot 1.5-2 days late, if so do i still take my next shot when i planned or still leave the 3 day gap like i have been doing.
    was ment to do it sunday then wednesday.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    My glutes hurt as well, but never swoll up that badly....what size needle?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    My glutes hurt as well, but never swoll up that badly....what size needle?
    23g 1.5"
    saw the doctor today, he gave me some pills and a cream, says it looks like an allergic reaction.
    so what do i do now? shall i still use and hope i can keep getting cream or have i got to pack in??
    also will it just be the stuff im using ( deca and test e) or will i be allergic to all types?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information