Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Worried

InTraining is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Very Worried

i know this picture is crap, but hopfully iot will be enought for you to help me, it is a picture of my right butt cheek 2 days after i injected into it, it was the second time i have done it there as i have been alternating sides.
    under the skin i can feel a lump and not sure if is related to it or not.
    it is hot and itchy and is more of an ache than a pain, the redness you can see is smooth, just a bad picture.
    i have made sure i have been 100% hygenic when taking shots like clean sealed sterile needles everytime and alcohol wipes for everything.
    i am very worried and dont want to go and see my GP unless nesesary due to it going on my notes.
    any ideas what it is and what i can do to get rid of it??
    sorry for the picture an in the prosses of getting a new camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very Worried-bum.jpg  
    Last edited by InTraining; 07-13-2005 at 01:45 PM.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    there is no picture - not that I really want to see your butt...

Abcess, probably dirty juice. you can try to rub it in the shower and use a heating pad to break it up but it sounds like an infection.

BTW, there's confidentiality clauses nowadays don't worry about your dr. saying or doing anything. your health information is private. just get it checked out man.

p.s. why did you shoot so far on the inside near your crack???
    Last edited by Johnnystick77; 07-13-2005 at 01:47 PM.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    that is kinda red but in my opinion just a bad reaction to the juice that gets better with time. i've had some bad lumps before.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    Abcess, probably dirty juice. you can try to rub it in the shower and use a heating pad to break it up but it sounds like an infection.

BTW, there's confidentiality clauses nowadays don't worry about your dr. saying or doing anything. your health information is private. just get it checked out man.
    yup... or a dirty needle or you moved too much... see how it goes next time... I tend to have better luck with ice though... heat brings blood to the area, ice draws it away... get ya some antibiotics.

i have done it twice in each cheek, the other 1 is fince, usually a little bit sore but nothing else and this cheek was fine the 1st time im did it, but for some reason it went like this this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    yup... or a dirty needle or you moved too much... see how it goes next time... I tend to have better luck with ice though... heat brings blood to the area, ice draws it away... get ya some antibiotics.
    deffinatly not a dirty needle.

the weird thing is you totally missed where you were supposed to stick. in the future, divide your cheek into fourths and stick in the upper-outer quadrant nearest your hip.

good luck

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Could be a number of things at this point. I've had redness spread almost halfway down my arm before with no problem. Are you running a fever by anychance? Are you alternating injection sites (not just glutes but other places as well?) If you don't you will increase the chance for an abscess. I would just keep an eye on it for now, if it gets swollen, and you start to have a fever I'd go to the doc. But for now just relax, sometimes this happens. Also, as johnnystick mentioned it isn't wise to shoot on the inner part of the glute. You should inject the upper, outer quadrant.

Quote Originally Posted by InTraining
    deffinatly not a dirty needle.
    I didn't mean dirty like crack head junky dirty... but mor elike maybe you re stuck the needle back in the vial or broke the sterile field, ya know what I mean... no disrespect meant bro.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would be worried too. It could be a bad reaction to the gear but I personaly have never seen an injection site that red before.
    I would throw the gear away and see a dr. if it doesn't subside.

bump

just to let you know, it was done in the upper outer quarted of my butt, but just looks like its not due to me taking the pic myself.
    dont know if it is relivent but when i took the shot, i forgot to let juice go all the way dont the pin, lubricating it, and it hurt alot more, never really felt anything at all when have lubed it properly.

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    did you move the needle around during injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMAD
    did you move the needle around during injecting?
    no, i did however on my 1st jab in other cheek as i had never put a needle into my body before i got my wife to do it, she was shaking and i was trying to look so it moved around alot, but no effects, i am now doing it and finding it easy to keep it still.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I didn't mean dirty like crack head junky dirty... but mor elike maybe you re stuck the needle back in the vial or broke the sterile field, ya know what I mean... no disrespect meant bro.
    no disrespect taken, just letting you know how paranoid i am about hygine with this sort of thing, seperate pin for drawing and shooting, wiping everywhere with alcohol wipes and making sure pin is still 3/4 sealed when putting it on barrel.

bump

speak is offline Associate Member
    i get red and sore almost every time. Last week i did my delt and i couldn't lift my arm for two days and my whole bi was red and swollen. But it always goes away. I would just make sure it is getting better and not worse.

bump

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    No offense bro, but that surely doesn't look like the upper outer quandrant of the buttocks. If you injected near the area of the inflammation, way to close to your cheeks. You should be closer to the hip.

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Me to. Happened after tricep injetion. swelling and red went down to
    my elbow. thought my arm was going to fall off. Was told muscle was
    inflamed. cleared up in about four days.

Uconish is offline Member
    May sound funny, but if you injected that close to your crack, it may be a possibilty that some bacteria from your ahole may have gotten into the injection site. Regardless of how it happened, it definately looks like an infection, plus you have all the symptoms of an infection. I really dont know what youre waiting for not seeking a doctors help. Youll be amazed how fast those things spread. I had one develop on my foot. It started off as the size of a dime and made my foot a liitle sore. After two days, half my foot was swollen, red, and hot as hell. Im not a doctor, but if you wait any longer. youre gonna loss that ass cheek. ANTIBIOTICS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all your advice guys, and fingers crossed you were right, it feels 100 times better today, nearly no pain at all, not as hot, the redness is still there but think it is fading a bit now.

BUY.....................................

when i woke this morning it looks like it has started on other cheek now but it has been 6 days since i did it that side (the 1 in the picture started the day after i did it there), got no idea what is going on, think i will have to go to the doctors and get some antibiotics.

scav is offline Junior Member
    Get biotics yes. I had the same thing, but beeing me means you never gets really ill so I sailed it off, but I would deff gett biotics.

Its normal for some people to get real red, bad, As long as its not getting worse its getting better.
    As for the little lump, by all means, do not try to be a smartass using a needle to pull out the puss,

Get It Checked If It Doesnt Go Away Or Improve Soon.....try The Cold Compress...and Next Time Have Your Wife Inject In The Right Spot

bigger is offline Senior Member
    nice as bro, send me more of those =)

bump

scav is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    nice as bro, send me more of those =)
    lol bro

timtim is offline Member
    tell your doc it was a spider bite and go it checked.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This is where you should be injecting:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very Worried-ass.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    tell your doc it was a spider bite and go it checked.
    cant say it was a spider bite as i am in uk and dont get spiders like that over here, any other ideas??

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    cant say it was a spider bite as i am in uk and dont get spiders like that over here, any other ideas??
    Yes, tell him the truth, its your health we're talking about...The Doctor works for you...

timtim is offline Member
    if he will not put this in your file and it will not effect your ability to get insurance in the future, then by all means tell the truth.

BUT

if it will have a negative effect on your future insurance you have to come up with something. you could be screwed out of insurance if this goes into your file.

just to updatwe you guys, it is now all over both cheeks and i hope you can see from the pics that i did shoot in the right place.
    am going to go and see the doctor on monday, doesnt look like i have a choice does it, just hope he understands and helps me out without making notes on my file about it.
    thanks fopr all of your help and advice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very Worried-bum-2.jpg   Very Worried-bum-3.jpg   Very Worried-bum-4.jpg  

would still like to know if you guys thinks its bad juice of just how i did it or something.
    thanks.

puremusc00 is offline Junior Member
    would still like to know if you guys thinks its bad juice of just how i did it or something.
    thanks.

I personally would see a doctor. Doctors have to obey patient confidentiality.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    looks like u injected in the right place.

Either allergic reaction or bad batch is my guess.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm no vet but if my ass looked liked that i would stop the shots asap and see a GP (tell your doc the truth). Is this your first cycle? and how sure are u that your source is 100% legit. WOW Can u even sit down. what r u injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I'm no vet but if my ass looked liked that i would stop the shots asap and see a GP (tell your doc the truth). Is this your first cycle? and how sure are u that your source is 100% legit. WOW Can u even sit down. what r u injecting.
    yes this is 1st cycle, taking 200mg deca and 250mg test e every 3 days and dont know the supplier too well but checked the product against the BD website and posts on here and it seems fine.
    but like i said before the 1st 2 shots in each cheek were fine, just the last 1 in each has done this for some reason.

oh and there is no pain, it does ITCH alot if that means anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information