CockedDiesel36 is offline Junior Member

Help with Finaplix please

hey whats up, me and a buddy made this finaplix h (tren ) and have been taking it for about 4 weeks, every other day in the delts for about 80ml with a 25 gauge 5/8 pin.. but now were doing it every day about 50 ml. in the delts, cause of the halflife. so my questions are,,is the dosage right? needle right?another 4 weeks at this rate safe? is just the delts good or should we switch other muscles? and any other advice you wanna throw our way i would appreciate it.. thanks alot for your time.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    First off never change up the dosages, that can lead to all kinds of problem. With tren there is not much worry of it converting to estrogen, but still never change the dosages. To answer your question though, if its been working thus far your probably okay. Just curious as to how you made your tren. I made mine about 3 months ago and it kicks ass. Just sorry that I will only be on for a couple more wks. I have ran it for 10wks and got great results, can't wait to try tren enanthate next year.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CockedDiesel36
    hey whats up, me and a buddy made this finaplix h (tren) and have been taking it for about 4 weeks, every other day in the delts for about 80ml with a 25 gauge 5/8 pin.. but now were doing it every day about 50 ml. in the delts, cause of the halflife. so my questions are,,is the dosage right? needle right?another 4 weeks at this rate safe? is just the delts good or should we switch other muscles? and any other advice you wanna throw our way i would appreciate it.. thanks alot for your time.

You're running some test with your tren ace, aren't you?......and I would add a few more injection sites....Maybe tris, bis, and quads....That way you could rotate the injections around instead of constantly gouging the same area...As far as pin size, I prefer 23ga x 1" for all of my oil-based medicine...I guess you're taking B6, Letro, or dostinex, and have your PCT all lined up.....Good luck...
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-12-2005 at 12:40 AM. Reason: ...early a.m. typing...

J Ziggity is offline New Member

HEy ace

i thinks u shoulds gets some of thats trens and injecteded it intos yours butt with the test and alls will bes nice and rippeded BIG MOTHa**** BIG, hahah dude you got bbq on my bathrobe. And i fergot to turn the force off.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro some people change up the doasages, i know a few mods on this site that do it and there is not a problem, i am actually about to myself here in a week or two. also j ziggity you are a clown please type like a human being

BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    I Would Take The Tren . Everday 1 To 2cc Depending On Your Tolerance. The Shoulder Isnt A Bad Place But Sometimes You Get Those Shots That Make You Sore The Next Day So I Never Risk A Bad Workout. Go With The Thigh Or Your Ass Man Much Safer And Its All Going To The Same Place Anyway. I Wouldnt Exceed 4 To 5 Weeks Max!!! Then Take A Break Take Something Else Do What Yea Gotta Do But What Goods Being Jacked If Your Pissing Blood. Get Yourself Some Milk Thistle And Hit The Water Hard. Good Luck Man

Thread Information