Thread: Loeffler Dbol

tourist is offline New Member

Loeffler Dbol?

Any help is appreciated. Can anyone verify this info please? Told they were Loeffler Dbol . They are a small white pill with a line down the middle on one side. Was told they are 25mg a piece. Also told they were purchased in a quanity of 1,000. So the 100 or so tabs someone is interested in purchasing will obviously not be in the bottle/original package.(Which sparked my interest to ask since they will be loose). Not worried about fake gear. Source is very reliable. Just being cautious and hoping to identify it as Loeffler Dbol.
    Last edited by tourist; 07-13-2005 at 03:26 PM.

Definitely loeffler.....Reforvit Simple is what you've prob. got. They are 25 mg/pill and i've had good experiences with them. Some say they are underdosed but i've never had a problem. Come in a yellow box with animals on it (100 ct.)

jinos is offline Member
    Johnny's right. Just finished my cycle with the same stuff and it is underdosed. I take 3 a day. If you do a search there are test results that show it has only 13mg. It's mexican gear. What do you expect? I took 10mg green tabs before and they were way stronger. I think it was called bratis. Trust me, 3 a day is fine.

tourist is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies.

jinos - Time wise, How did you take them during the day? Did you cut any in half? Thanks...

Thread Information