nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

dbol for cutting

I am about to start a seventeen week cutting cycle. I am considering using dbol to jumpstart this cycle. I really dont care what I look like during my cycle as long I am in shape for oct. What do yall think? Good or bad?

1-8 test p 700mg
    1-7 deca pp 525mg
    8-17 test prop 1000mg
    9-17 fina 350mg

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Looks like garbage bro. Not trying to flame. It doesn't look too good though. Why would you use d-bol, and deca to cut? They are both bullkers.

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    Looks like garbage bro. Not trying to flame. It doesn't look too good though. Why would you use d-bol, and deca to cut? They are both bullkers.

I am tring the fast acting deca for the first time. My workout poda used it for cutting earlier this year and he said it worked great. I am considering using the dbol for the first four weeks to try and maybe get some good muscle gains early on in my cycle. All the smoothness from dbol should be gone once my cycle coming to an end

MrTapia is offline New Member
    Well How about acycle like this .

Test Cip or Test E 600mg/week
    Test prop 100mg ED for the first 2 weeks
    D-bol 30mg for the first 4 or 5 weeks .
    Fina is that tren ace ?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1-16 100mg prop ed
    6-16 75mg tren ed
    1-13 600mg eq weekly,you will not need dbol to start this cycle off as the prop does the job,make sure you have some sort of anti,and start your pct 3 days after last shot of prop.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    "Dbol for cutting"...absolutely no. if you want to get massive and water-weighty...then sweet. (not flamin) but Dbol is not intended to cut you up, it could help a "Jump start" on your cycle though..and you definitely are gonna gain a bunch with this cycle I'd say

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi bro,

if my opinion helps you, I would have to say that I used dbol , anadrol and deca for my last contest ( of course also tren , winny etc..) and I was ripped as hell. It is all about diet and cardio. If you end up using the dbol/deca run nolva with it so that you keep water retention to a minimum. I would also use proviron .

man-g is offline Associate Member
    its not the as that cuts you up. Thats the diet and cardio. Why not use dbol to cut ? If you keep the salt intake down+water inatke high the bloat COULD be limited. However the water will go away post cycle, but the gained muscle will still be there with the right pct.

I front loaded dbol in a late winter bulking cycle before and decided to extend the cycle with prop and tren . I was pretty lean when I finished and I wasnt doing much dieting or cardio

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u know nothing about cutting gears u gonna hold alot of water & fats besides i dont c any cutting agents n ur gear think again

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    You can only get away with using it to cut to some extent if you are willing to use a concoction of dangerous drugs, such as lasix,dnp and copious amounts of anti es at the same time, and since I assume you are not a pro bodybuilder, such drug taking would prove rather pointless. You should rethink your cycle completely in my opinion using so much prop will not help the cause either, even though it is not as bad as other esters, it is still test at the end of the day.

chest6 is offline Banned
    man dbol will do anything but cut u up

Thread Information