feiticiera is offline Junior Member

TEST E & SUPERDROL FOR 1st CYCLE????

I have already done a cycle of superdrol, but now I am planning my first test cycle. I have 3 bottles of superdrol, so I kind of want to use them and save from spending more. I could also get deca or equipoise , but like I said I want to save $$$. Should I get deca/equipoise for 2nd cycle??? What do you guys think???

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feiticiera
    I have already done a cycle of superdrol, but now I am planning my first test cycle. I have 3 bottles of superdrol, so I kind of want to use them and save from spending more. I could also get deca or equipoise, but like I said I want to save $$$. Should I get deca/equipoise for 2nd cycle??? What do you guys think???
    id go with the eq, its much safer. I got good gains on my first cycle with it.

...so you are saying I should run equpoise only or test and equipoise ??? no superdrol

...the reason that I am asking about superdrol is because I heard m1t and test stack well together, so I figured superdrol would be good as well to kick of a cycle.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    im saying you should run eq instead of deca . so you test, superdrol, and eq should go together quite smooth

...so what dosage on the superdrol?? like weeks 1-4, 20mg a day and weeks 1-12, 500mg a week of test???

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    a simple search will answer all of your questions. for starters are u looking to bulk or cut? deca =bulk... eq=cut superdrol=cut

also i have no idea why fjock deca would be more dangerous then eq. eq is worse on the hairline then deca.

here's some advice bro..DON'T LISTEN TO NEWBS!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Hope You Have Anti E's!!

...well it will be my first "real" cycle, and as I understand I should bulk, so test and deca ??? I am planning this cycle for December. I have the test e and can get deca, also looking into dbol to kick it off. Maybe use eq and superdrol in the next cycle??? I do have anti e's as well, ive got clomid and nolva, looking in getting l-dex. So I get anything to block hairloss?

Thread Information