needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Bloat Question : What If you...

Just out of interest, can you bloat onto of bloat...kind of like super bloat lol
    say for instance if you blew up like a baloon from Oxymetholone or Dbol , obviously you would put on shit loads of water weight...

Say you gained 14 lbs of water...left it a while till you got down to say 8lbs of water, then run another course, you'd bloat to say 20 lbs of water lol, could you keep doing this

(obviously only to a certain extent - id say about 24lbs of water after that i cant see ur body being able to hold much more)

Its just i know of a guy who knows shit, he takes orals like there smarties and he has put on a lot of weight but he knows nothing about PCT or that hes a walking bag of piss.

I cant wait till he eventualy does come off them he will look ridiculasly skinny in comparison...but the reason i asked is, how much more can he keep blowing up on orals ? seriously guys hes honestly 24-26lbs heavyer than he was 4 months ago and by orals only

he's asking for blood pressure issues. thats all i know.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    he's asking for blood pressure issues. thats all i know.
    definitley... I add in suspension the end of my cycle to help drop water. and I never run dbol past week 4.

Bet his liver looks impressive lol - about as big as his shriveld balls which hes gunna have for a good few months after he stops the orals with no PCT

jgg1221 is offline Member
    walking bag of piss... i like that

lol the guys such an arrogant ass too...so whats the most water an average body can hold ? can he possibly keep gaining from carrying on with orals if he dosent drop dead of liver failure ?

Bump...

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    lol the guys such an arrogant ass too...so whats the most water an average body can hold ? can he possibly keep gaining from carrying on with orals if he dosent drop dead of liver failure ?
    I'm confused, who is it you are talking about there?

oh - I got it - its this guy you know... sorry. thought I missed something. IU'm going back to sleep now! lol!

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I cant wait till he eventualy does come off them he will look ridiculasly skinny in comparison...
    The truth is, the stupid fu(ker probably won't come off them!

Thread Information