footballplayer is offline New Member

How long is this shit in my system

I took Stanzonol every other day 1cc for 2 weeks please help I am a college football player water based Stanzonol.... Please help I need to know if I have to buy screeners

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    bro dont go on my word alone, this is pretty much just a bump so other experienced guys will help you out, but winny should be out of your system within a week of last injection, like i said dont take this as a finaly answer to your problem. some other guys will chime in and tell you right. just tring to bump it to keep it alive bro.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    bro dont go on my word alone, this is pretty much just a bump so other experienced guys will help you out, but winny should be out of your system within a week of last injection, like i said dont take this as a finaly answer to your problem. some other guys will chime in and tell you right. just tring to bump it to keep it alive bro.
    I think Your close but Im not for shure ether.
    BUMP

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by footballplayer
    I took Stanzonol every other day 1cc for 2 weeks please help I am a college football player water based Stanzonol.... Please help I need to know if I have to buy screeners
    Whats the point of a 2 week cycle?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    your def clear in a week. don't feel like looking it up but type detection times into the search engine. i think it may be out as quick as 3 days

chris2wire is offline Member
    Personally I think you should use a screener anyways... Not worth the risk for a college football career.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by footballplayer

If you injected it can be detected up to 2 months and for oral tablets its 3 weeks.

see i have read mixed things I have heard since its water based that its out after a week other sources say 2 months I wont be tested until Sep if I even am but I only cycled 2 weeks cuz i was 8-9 bf before i started and pretty strong 1rm 315 on bench 400 plus squat just from a strict diet and supplementation I was just looking to lean down to about 5 and maintainm from there....

Thanks for the help guys more input is appreciated it was my first time ever injecting anything....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    If you injected it can be detected up to 2 months and for oral tablets its 3 weeks.
    2 months is correct.

what can i take to clean up for a test

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Do a search on the net, but u should have thought about this before u stuck yourself don't ya think?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you are subject to testing, don't use... it is that simple. Why make trouble for yourself? It isn't worth it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    If you are subject to testing, don't use... it is that simple. Why make trouble for yourself? It isn't worth it.
    I agree 100% Besides whats the point of taking winny only for two weeks?

I am not guarnteed to be tested its random is 4 guys out of 55 if they do test but it could be before 2 months so I wanna be sure can anyone give advice and not a lecture thats why I posted on this forum....

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

Thread Information