RAM2500 is offline Member

Test Cyp,Test Eth, Test 400 cycle

I got some extra gear hanging around and thought I might do a 16 week Test only cycle of 300mg Test Cypionate , 375mg Test Enanthate and 200mg Denkall Test 400 dosed on Sunday,Wednesday and Saturday respectfully .Of course nolva 10mg daily and clomid for PCT,what do you think. I've got plenty of tren but hate the sides that go with it so I figure test only. Oh by the way this is my 3rd cycle and have enough test to go quite a bit higher on the dosage,should i go higher?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont see anything wrong with mixing cypionate and enanthate except i would even the dose a little more and go half en and half cyp with each shot. As far as the 400 i would save that for another cycle because the prop in it will be fluctuating your test levels each time you take a shot

RAM2500 is offline Member

its only 25 mg

Thank you for your response, the prop in Test400 is only 25mg hardly worth even having.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Dont see anything wrong with mixing cypionate and enanthate except i would even the dose a little more and go half en and half cyp with each shot. As far as the 400 i would save that for another cycle because the prop in it will be fluctuating your test levels each time you take a shot

Thread Information