Canon7 is offline New Member

need help with planning cycle

Hey guys I was just hopeing on getting some vet experience with planning my cycle. I was hopeing on putting on some mass and then trying to cut up abit so i have 10 shots of omnadren 250 and 10 shots of winstrol this is my first cycle so im not too sure on what dosages i should take any advice would help on when to start clomid and nolvadex and what amounts i should use would also help thanks.

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    what dosage is the winni

10 shots 50 mg each of winstrol depot

not nearly enough dude, you'd be flushing your money away. if you stick with an omnadren only cycle you'd be better off. some people would beg to differ but i'd almost wait until you could get another 10 cc's and break your shots into 2/weekly for 500mg test/wk. but if you're absolutely itchin' to start then go for it bro. 250mg/weekly will suffice but you won't get your best possible first cycle imo. first cycle=best cycle so make sure you do it right.

as for the ancillaries and pct there's plenty of posts/stickies for you to read.

alright man thanx alot...would you think it would be better to take 2 shots a week for 5 weeks or 5 week cycle not anywhere near long enough?

also what should i do with the winny cycle how should i make the dosages on that and when to start it?

Not nearly long enough, keep reading up man there's SOOO much info on this board. Really make sure you get your PCT straight, it's mad important as is your ancillaries like nolva, l-dex, letro, etc.

Just my $.02 but i'd wait and do it right, don't rush into it.

500mg/wk broken into 2 shots is almost ideal with omnadren imo. Your mixing a long acting ester and a short acting so twice weekly for 10 weeks is what you should shoot for. Good luck

Alright then thanx alot for the advice I really appreciate it i will look into it alittle more probably try to pick up another 10 cc's and save the winny

Thread Information