mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

Anavar and Creatine Cycle Question???

What's up guys...I had a question about a cycle I was gonna go with in a couple weeks.
    It was going to be 8 weeks of Var at 40mg (stats: 5'5 165lbs. 8 percent body fat) Looking for some lean gains... I have used creatine religously for the last two years on and off...However, since I've read that anavar has a great effect on the transformation of creaitne into the more ACTIVE phosphocreatine I wanted to stop all supplementation with creatine before my cycle.
    After a stop with creatine I wanted to start my cycle and start the creatine with it (either cell-tech, or creatine ethyl ester...what do you guys prefer???)...
    I've been on creatine for about 8 weeks now and I was wondering how long I should stop the creatine so my creatine levels return to normal so I could start my cycle with reloading the creatine and the anavar.....which I heard gives killer gains and pumps...Any responses would be appreciated thanks!

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Iv read it is a mith that your creatine levels will get messed up and you can run creatine as long as you want?

yea there is no evidence that cycling creatine is effective... but in my experience I alwas see gains the first like 4 weeks then it just stops...so I come off for about a cuple months...however...since I just stopped taking it yesterday basically I wanted to know when my creatine levels will return to normal...meaning how long will it take for the creatine in my body to leave

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysauce
    yea there is no evidence that cycling creatine is effective... but in my experience I alwas see gains the first like 4 weeks then it just stops...so I come off for about a cuple months...however...since I just stopped taking it yesterday basically I wanted to know when my creatine levels will return to normal...meaning how long will it take for the creatine in my body to leave
    Dont know Iv never even ran creatine juice is cheeper.

very tru...anyone else tho lol

Thread Information