medic is offline New Member

Talking what to take on 1rst cycle

hello
    I am 27 y/o 5'8"180 Lbs 20% BF I have been lifting for several yrs with little gains. my diet is good. I currently have test 200mg/ml
    d-bol 5 mg/tab and decca. If somone could help me out on a good cycle that would be great. I have did alot of reading but I have not seen any cycles for the gear I have access to.

thanx
    medic

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    OK Bro classie mass stack.

However at 20% b/f you may want to look at you diet and get that 100% before starting as when AAS aromitise they like to deposit themsleves in fat tissue (i.e. breast area).

I'd say get the diet and training 100% drop to 15% b/f and then consider.

1-4
    30mg D-Bol

1-8
    400mg Test
    400mg Deca

Clomid 50, 100, 50 mg (Start Clomid ten days after last shot)

You will also need 30-60 tabs of Nolva to counteract gyno is you get signs, 800-1000mg of Milk Thislte ED whilst you are taking the D-Bol.

This is a great mass stack, but as I said you need to eat well and alot and train very hard.

I'm on the above stack and I've had to increase my Kcal by approx 2000Kcal per day to maintain size increases.

BA

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Big Al is 100% right it is a classic stack and perfectly written down for you. be prepared to grow

choice is offline Junior Member
    you don't recommend tapering dbol ?

I wouldn't taper D-Bol.

It doesn't affect growth and with the the other AAS in place there will not be a test crash. The're are arguements that tapering is less harsh on the liver but IMO Milk Thistle and water take care of that issue.

You can always taper in the last week of D-Bol useage, put it down to user preference.

BA

Mike Guest
    I dont taper dbol at all - but make sure you use the milk thistle PRIOR to dumping 30mgs of that into your liver - (for a few days beforehand) if you taper you taper up for your livers sake only - no other reason and dont taper down by any means - big al's cycle is perfect except I would start the clomid about 2.5wks after your last shot - good luck

supersquater is offline New Member
    Medic....I've got a question!

If you've been lifting for several years with little gain........and your diet is "good" then why the fuck havn't you gained more than "a little"?

Medic if your diet was good and your training was good you would have gained a hell of a lot more bro. Many people believe their diet is "good" but in actual fact its shit...that's why many turn to gear for a quick fix.

Truth be known is that if your diet is NOT nailed down before you cycle then using gear is a waste of your own time....you must be strict with food and eat to grow niot eat to sustain your current weight.

Personally medic if I was you...I'd spend some more time nailing down my diet so I know that when I do decide to cycle its gonna rock!

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

On Mike's recommendations for Milkt Thistle, this is a good point, on the the literature about Milk Thistle it is recommended to take Milk Thistle before the liver is contaminated and at least 14 days after.

BA

Thread Information