gonnagro is offline New Member

OK to increase test dosage midcycle?

44 yo guy here...6'2" 215lb 15%bf. Am currently in week six of my first cycle, which includes Deca 400 mg/wk and Test Enanthate 500 mg/wk. Will be adding Anavar week 9 - week 14. So far, am very satisfied with results--but have been thinking of increasing the weekly test to 600 mg for even better results. Is this likely to make a difference? Oh, have also been doing hgh (saizen) 5 days weekly

chris2wire is offline Member
    I increased mine 3 times this cycle.... Once to get better gains and another time so I could use up the test and finish up the cycle faster.

Its not a bad thing, its just you have to experiance a period of sides like major bloat and acne while your blood levels flucuate and your body gets used to the new dosage.

Thanks for the info. Have noticed some bloat and acne already on 500mg/week, so am cautious about more. Is an increase in weekly test from 500 to 600 likely to show significant improvement? Trying to decide whether the bloat and acne are worth the increase in dosage?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I went from 500 to 750 a week mid cycle and the sides got significantly worse. I would lose my breath alot easier and would sweat alot more. I don't get much acne from test to begin with. I think it takes awhile to get used to, then I would think that the sides would ease up a bit. I took it back down to 500 cause the breathing issue was interfering with my workouts.

Going to 600 shouldn't be that much worse than 500.

You should be fine IMO at 500mg/weekly for a first cycle. Three compounds is also plenty for first time around. Your hormones are in for a little shock as it is, at 44yo. I would keep all your dosages as is.

Good Luck

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback. Will stick with the current dosages, since they have been working well.

Samson7 is offline Member
    I agree with Johnny for your first cycle 500mg/wk is good...i wouldnt mess around with hormone levels because of the sides. Good luck bro let us know what you end up doing and how everything worked out.

Thread Information