Lexess93 is offline New Member

Lifting for a year. Doing a cycle to "jumpstart"... opinions?

I have been thinking about this for a while. I have been lifting for about a year. In that time I have dropped 30 pounds of fat and put on a lot of muscle. I went from 240 pounds at 5'11" and 30+BF to 219 with 18% BF. I was down to 200 at 14% before bulking for a few months.

I have debated doing a cycle to jumpstart me. Im dedicated. I workout hard and eat well. Right now Im at 3500 cals a day. I could easily get to 4000 if need be.

Ill be 27 in a month. Some people who use have told me that a cylce wont hurt with proper PCT. Im not an idiot and know the risk. What I mean is some other people have told me that only having been working out for a year I will ruin my gains forever. That I will never be able to gain mass naturally again after a cycle. I find that hard to believe. I thought I would come here and ask and get some ideas.

If its a bad idea then i will train natural for another year or more. Just looking foe opinions and trying to do my research before doing anything else.
    I know this is my first post but i have been reading here for a while. Please dont think Im trolling. Im looking for educated and intelligent advice.

Thanks in advance.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    you should definatly atlest have 3-4 years of hard training under your belt before you decide to juice.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your doing good natural and steroids can all way throw you a curve and are probable as addicting as any rec drug. But If your set on doing it witch many of as are I think most people will sugjest test only for your first cycle.

Lexess93 is offline New Member
    Hey thanks for the advice. I thought to ask here before doing something I might regret.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexess93
    Hey thanks for the advice. I thought to ask here before doing something I might regret.
    you have a great attitude, i'd say.

the fact that you're still questioning whether you'll screw something up, usually means you're not ready. there's no rush in this game man...take your time, keep training, eating and resting -- in the meantime learn all you can about this stuff -- eventually you'll get to a point where you're comfortable making the decision to juice on your own -- and you won't have to ask us.

good luck man, keep at it.

Thread Information